Concerning Limit Breaker...

#1SahleosPosted 4/8/2013 1:29:35 PM
So, I just have a small, technical question about the Limit Breaker skill. I know that it's released in North America, but hopefully people that have played the Japanese version will be able to help.

My question is: Say that I've equipped my max stats Nah (or really anyone else with max stats, or whatever) with Limit Breaker and then gave her some stat-boosting items to quickly give her the extra +10 to stats. Now, I may eventually get bored of having Nah with that Limit Breaker, so I remove it from. Her stats should drop back down to what they originally were, but I'm curious to know that if I were to remove the skill at one point, then choose to re-equip it at a later time, will the game have saved the stats that I increased? Will she instantly jump back up to 53 strength once Limit Breaker is back on her, or will I have to increase her strength stat by 10 points all over again?
#2Master EspeonPosted 4/8/2013 1:31:17 PM
I think the stat caps you reached with limit break are still stored in memory so you should be able to go back up +10 immediately? I'm not certain.

Still, they remember this stuff when you reclass to a lower stat cap class, I doubt it'd be any different here.
---
Hi, I'm an official trickster.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3069/tricksterespeon.png
#3DlordflashPosted 4/8/2013 1:33:39 PM
the game remembers each characters total gained stats and just adjusts it to the classes base stats plus stat caps. if those caps are raised then your stats will go back up
#4DynasticAnthonyPosted 4/8/2013 2:26:51 PM
I'm a little confused about it. So, say I have Avatar at 80HP. Limit Breaker will increase the max stats +10 so I can have 90HP?
---
Official Husband of Tharja <33333 | Aversa's hot too. | All hail Leon S. Kennedy
How I feel most of the time: http://bit.ly/10gB72U
#5slickvic1990Posted 4/8/2013 2:28:37 PM
DynasticAnthony posted...
I'm a little confused about it. So, say I have Avatar at 80HP. Limit Breaker will increase the max stats +10 so I can have 90HP?

no. HP isn't included in Limit Breaker
---
My GOTY 2013 (so far): Bioshock Infinite.
Previous holders: Fire Emblem Awakening
#6DlordflashPosted 4/8/2013 2:28:41 PM

Hp won't go up and before or if you ask, no Mov won't go up either
#7DynasticAnthonyPosted 4/8/2013 2:30:04 PM
slickvic1990 posted...

Well, that sucks.
---
Official Husband of Tharja <33333 | Aversa's hot too. | All hail Leon S. Kennedy
How I feel most of the time: http://bit.ly/10gB72U
#8legendriderPosted 4/8/2013 2:33:03 PM
slickvic1990 posted...

Well, that sucks.

Things that affect HP are HP +5
All stats +2 (I think)
and tonics

(If Limit Breaker affected HP that would be amazing, and too much haha)
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#9DlordflashPosted 4/8/2013 2:35:53 PM
legendrider posted...
slickvic1990 posted...

Well, that sucks.

All stats +2 (I think)
and tonics

all stats+2 doesn't affect hp it would be weird to have 82 hp. plus the only hp boosting skills or items always adds only 5 so adding 2 would be weird.
#10awesome105Posted 4/8/2013 2:36:10 PM
legendrider posted...
slickvic1990 posted...

Well, that sucks.

All stats +2 (I think)
and tonics

Nope, even All Stats +2 doesn't raise HP, so just HP +5 unless I'm missing one.