Anyone else find LucinaxGerome's supports to be among the most boring?

#1Solar_CrimsonPosted 4/8/2013 3:47:21 PM
Seriously. Nothing about it really stood out, except for finding out that Gerome lent Lucina his mask for her "Marth" masquerade. Hell, they didn't even resolve the subplot of looking for the artifact that Lucina lost in her B support or even reference it in their A support. Maybe the S support touches upon this, but I had already married Gerome to Morgan beforehand (through an accident involving multiple save files and forgotten details).
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#2Misha-HeartPosted 4/8/2013 3:53:26 PM
C
Lucina: Thanks for the mask.
Gerome: kay.

B
Lucina: I lost something. Help me find it.
Gerome: kay.

A
Lucina: Wanna join us for a council?
Gerome: nah. I work alone.

S
Gerome: I've had feelings for you that I kept secret.
Lucina: Well, so did I. We belong together.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#3SazukeEXPosted 4/8/2013 3:54:40 PM(edited)
I liked them.

Gerome is a man of few words but he's the most dedicated to Lucina's well being and is even willing to stop being Anti-Social if it means helping her.

Besides, what did you expect from Super Serious Lucina and Super Serious Gerome? Only Laurent comes close to hos Super Serious those two are.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#4Ari917Posted 4/8/2013 4:05:06 PM(edited)
SazukeEX posted...
I liked them.

Gerome is a man of few words but he's the most dedicated to Lucina's well being and is even willing to stop being Anti-Social if it means helping her.

Same here, it was one of the few supports where Gerome gets out of his distant nature. It was nice to see him show some compassion and loyalty to someone.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#5Sentinel07Posted 4/8/2013 3:58:49 PM
They were incredibly boring, but then again, most of Lucina's supports are.

I think her non-sibling support with Cynthia and her supports with Owain were perhaps the only ones even remotely entertaining for me.
#6Strawberry_EggsPosted 4/8/2013 3:59:11 PM
The C-A supports were dull. I haven't seen their S support, but I rather like Gerome with Cynthia. Some time I'll see his and Lucina's S support and settle on which one I prefer.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#7Sentinel07Posted 4/8/2013 4:00:07 PM
Strawberry_Eggs posted...
The C-A supports were dull. I haven't seen their S support, but I rather like Gerome with Cynthia. Some time I'll see his and Lucina's S support and settle on which one I prefer.

Cynthia and Gerome do have a very good S-support. Really shows their backstory well, and their personalities form an interesting duo.
#8QJD1381Posted 4/8/2013 5:13:04 PM
All of Gerome's supports suck. Lucina x Gerome in particular could cure insomnia.
---
Open up my eager eyes... 'Cause I'm Mr Brightside!
#9Eclipse40Posted 4/8/2013 5:14:25 PM
QJD1381 posted...
All of Gerome's supports suck. Lucina x Gerome in particular could cure insomnia.

I personally enjoyed his supports with Cynthia, Inigo and Noire.
#10Solar_Crimson(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:24:33 PM

Actually, I liked his supports with his father and MorganF. I also like his B support with Noire, but then again, I like any support that has her go into BLOOD AND THUNDER mode.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.