Question about Lissa in the future (spoilers)

#1Turbo_TRexPosted 4/8/2013 4:19:30 PM
When you start Owain's paralogue Lucina tells Lissa that she is still alive in the future and that she's an inspiration to others. Yet Owain has Lissa's ring and a piece of her staff as mementos. So is she alive in the future or not?
---
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
#2Sentinel07Posted 4/8/2013 4:20:18 PM
Hard to say. Sounds like she might be still alive and Owain just has those possessions to remind him of her or something.
#3S1ppy_cupPosted 4/8/2013 4:22:15 PM
She probably gave it to him before he went back in time so Owain will remember her while Lissa stays alone in that time line. That's sad :(.
#4MalcolmMasherPosted 4/8/2013 4:25:52 PM
I would guess that Lissa had died by the time the children left through the portal, but Lucina didn't want to tell her so.
---
I don't like this duchy. Now, it's an adventurer.
#5Mario1015Posted 4/8/2013 4:54:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6FwahmPosted 4/8/2013 4:55:58 PM(edited)
Actually, Owain's support is different with MU as a father than with other fathers. If MU is his father, he actually says he lost sight of MU in a battle against Risen, and never saw him again, and thus assumes he died.
#7DemiseEndPosted 4/8/2013 4:58:48 PM
Which does not make sense thanks to premonition
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#8FwahmPosted 4/8/2013 5:00:46 PM
Not necessarily.

Perhaps MU returned to the group for a while after he killed Chrom, masquerading as a good guy. Then, when he decided to leave, he left using a Risen attack as an excuse.
#9Misha-HeartPosted 4/8/2013 5:16:25 PM
She dies. Owain eludes to it in a tile event with her.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#10DrunkenWhalePosted 4/10/2013 8:03:38 PM
Fwahm posted...
Not necessarily.

Perhaps MU returned to the group for a while after he killed Chrom, masquerading as a good guy. Then, when he decided to leave, he left using a Risen attack as an excuse.

If that's the case Lucina would immediately suspect the MU not long after she arrived, as she would most likely want the news first from her father's best friend.

Most likely - MU separates from Owain in the chaos, MU catches a break and finds Chrom, Chrom and MU beat Validar and Grima takes over - Grima!MU vanishes to lead an army of Risen to destroy the world - and Yadda Yadda Yadda you know the story.
---
I really never use signatures to be honest, but I figured I would put one here anyway.