What was your first Fire Emblem?

#21Majora787Posted 4/8/2013 8:01:54 PM
Shadow Dragon. Figured I'd start as close to the beginning as I could with a remake of Marth's Archanean adventures.

Ended up going PoR > RD > Awakening > Blazing Sword since then. Have yet to be disappointed with any game in particular, except for Radiant Dawn a little bit. And I plan on doing Sacred Stones in the future.
---
I play games, not movies. Gameplay over graphics!
#22SahleosPosted 4/8/2013 10:45:04 PM
Blazing Sword. So that was... I believe 9 or 10 years ago? I was instantly hooked on the game, and then I went on playing Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Genealogy, Thracia, Sword of Seals, and now Awakening. I haven't really touched 1-3 and 11-12 yet, but I also don't really have any intention of playing Gaiden or Shadow Dragon. ......Especially Shadow Dragon.
#23Mattx245Posted 4/8/2013 11:02:56 PM
Ss. It was free with the ambassador 3ds and got me hooked on the series.
---
---
"I hope your BEARY pre-BEARED for this un-BEARABLE BEAR of a battle!"--- Teddie, [Persona 4] hiimdaisy comic dub.
#24Smash MasterPosted 4/8/2013 11:05:52 PM
Sword of Seals was my first, because Roy's my boy.

My first stateside released one was actually Path of Radiance. Then Sacred Stones -> Blazing Sword (failed because RNG screwed Hector) -> Radiant Dawn -> Blazing Sword (beat this time) -> Shadow Dragon -> Awakening.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#25peter_888Posted 4/8/2013 11:23:36 PM
blazing sword
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#26IlluminaZer0Posted 4/8/2013 11:26:06 PM(edited)
Blazing Sword.

I didn't just get it for myself, I got another copy for my little sister.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#27PKDonut617Posted 4/8/2013 11:29:48 PM
Blazing Sword was my first, but Shadow Dragon was the first one I completed, and what made me love the series (inb4 shadow dragon is garbage)
---
"What do you say? Would you allow me to shave your head?"
#28MforzPosted 4/8/2013 11:33:01 PM
PKDonut617 posted...
Blazing Sword was my first, but Shadow Dragon was the first one I completed, and what made me love the series (inb4 shadow dragon is garbage)

shadow dragon is garbage

no problem

(Tbh I cant hate shadow dragon because H5 and cause it tried to give online to the series)
#29vanguard29Posted 4/8/2013 11:40:11 PM
its been a long time, but i borrowed the FE game on GBA from a friend of mine. (not SS, i think it was just Fire Emblem, so is that blazing swords? I really dont care to find a copy and play it <_< I like FE, but not for that price) Anyway, i was too young to understand what the hell i was doing. I dont even know if i beat the first chapter.

So later I got PoR for christmas, i think with my GC. I then went on to play RD, SD, and now A. I still own PoR, sold the other two. Wish i still had RD, loved that game. SD, meh.

Note: I am 20. i dont know how old i was when i played the GBA game. I actually kinda sucked at PoR too. im glad i had the guide...

Note v.2: I'm good now. i dont suck anymore. that being said, i still play on normal :P
---
Currently Playing: FE:A, MH3U, TotA, ME3, Resistance 2, Bioshock, and DBZ: UT.
Currently Watching: Soul Eater.
#30deoxyscyclonePosted 4/8/2013 11:44:13 PM
Might have been Path of Radiance, but I'm pretty sure it was Blazing Sword.
---
http://nightsbeta09.deviantart.com/
I'm also a Let's Player on YouTube! I LP my favorite games! http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights