What was your first Fire Emblem?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What was your first Fire Emblem?
2 years ago#21
Shadow Dragon. Figured I'd start as close to the beginning as I could with a remake of Marth's Archanean adventures.

Ended up going PoR > RD > Awakening > Blazing Sword since then. Have yet to be disappointed with any game in particular, except for Radiant Dawn a little bit. And I plan on doing Sacred Stones in the future.
---
I play games, not movies. Gameplay over graphics!
2 years ago#22
Blazing Sword. So that was... I believe 9 or 10 years ago? I was instantly hooked on the game, and then I went on playing Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Genealogy, Thracia, Sword of Seals, and now Awakening. I haven't really touched 1-3 and 11-12 yet, but I also don't really have any intention of playing Gaiden or Shadow Dragon. ......Especially Shadow Dragon.
2 years ago#23
Ss. It was free with the ambassador 3ds and got me hooked on the series.
---
---
"I hope your BEARY pre-BEARED for this un-BEARABLE BEAR of a battle!"--- Teddie, [Persona 4] hiimdaisy comic dub.
2 years ago#24
Sword of Seals was my first, because Roy's my boy.

My first stateside released one was actually Path of Radiance. Then Sacred Stones -> Blazing Sword (failed because RNG screwed Hector) -> Radiant Dawn -> Blazing Sword (beat this time) -> Shadow Dragon -> Awakening.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
2 years ago#25
blazing sword
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
2 years ago#26
Blazing Sword.

I didn't just get it for myself, I got another copy for my little sister.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
(edited by IlluminaZer0)
2 years ago#27
Blazing Sword was my first, but Shadow Dragon was the first one I completed, and what made me love the series (inb4 shadow dragon is garbage)
---
"What do you say? Would you allow me to shave your head?"
2 years ago#28
PKDonut617 posted...
Blazing Sword was my first, but Shadow Dragon was the first one I completed, and what made me love the series (inb4 shadow dragon is garbage)

shadow dragon is garbage

no problem

(Tbh I cant hate shadow dragon because H5 and cause it tried to give online to the series)
2 years ago#29
its been a long time, but i borrowed the FE game on GBA from a friend of mine. (not SS, i think it was just Fire Emblem, so is that blazing swords? I really dont care to find a copy and play it <_< I like FE, but not for that price) Anyway, i was too young to understand what the hell i was doing. I dont even know if i beat the first chapter.

So later I got PoR for christmas, i think with my GC. I then went on to play RD, SD, and now A. I still own PoR, sold the other two. Wish i still had RD, loved that game. SD, meh.

Note: I am 20. i dont know how old i was when i played the GBA game. I actually kinda sucked at PoR too. im glad i had the guide...

Note v.2: I'm good now. i dont suck anymore. that being said, i still play on normal :P
---
Currently Playing: FE:A, MH3U, TotA, ME3, Resistance 2, Bioshock, and DBZ: UT.
Currently Watching: Soul Eater.
2 years ago#30
Might have been Path of Radiance, but I'm pretty sure it was Blazing Sword.
---
http://nightsbeta09.deviantart.com/
I'm also a Let's Player on YouTube! I LP my favorite games! http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What was your first Fire Emblem?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived