Skills for a Sorcerer

#1parKb5Posted 4/8/2013 8:04:45 PM
I'm planning on making my FeMU a Sorcerer but I want to know which 5 skills would be best. My picks so far are:

1: Armsthrift
2: Galeforce
3: Limit Break
4: Ignis
5: ?

With Limit Break my Luck will be above 50, so I was going to forge an Aversa's Night, so I don't need Sol or Lifetaker.

I'm wondering what skill I could use in that last spot.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#2lucariofan23Posted 4/8/2013 8:10:50 PM(edited)
parKb5 posted...
I'm planning on making my FeMU a Sorcerer but I want to know which 5 skills would be best. My picks so far are:

With Limit Break my Luck will be above 50, so I was going to forge an Aversa's Night, so I don't need Sol or Lifetaker.

I'd use Vengeance instead of Ignis.

My capped Sorcerer Cordelia (took damn near forever to cap magic...) uses Armsthrift, Galeforce, Vengeance, Anathema, and Limit Break. She takes a hit, responds with a Vengeance boosted Aversa's Night and heals it up to take another hit. That's how I'd use a Sorcerer with Aversa's Night. :O
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#3ThisIsNowTakenPosted 4/8/2013 8:24:29 PM
OMG planning something just like this. Can't get limit break though. Any other substitutes?
#4SazukeEXPosted 4/8/2013 8:35:23 PM
There's Tanky Sorc or Angry Sorc.

Tanky Sorc.

Armsthrift
Sol
Aegis
Pavise
Limit Breaker

Angry Sorc

Armsthrift
Vengeance
Vantage
Wrath
Limit Breaker
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#5RoyMaster4Posted 4/8/2013 8:36:58 PM
Use Vantage for those rare moments where a weak enemy hits you for like 50 damage and you can only heal a couple HP off of it before another enemy comes to wreck you.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#6parKb5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:42:11 AM
lucariofan23 posted...
parKb5 posted...

I'd use Vengeance instead of Ignis.

My capped Sorcerer Cordelia (took damn near forever to cap magic...) uses Armsthrift, Galeforce, Vengeance, Anathema, and Limit Break. She takes a hit, responds with a Vengeance boosted Aversa's Night and heals it up to take another hit. That's how I'd use a Sorcerer with Aversa's Night. :O

Does your Cordelia get hit often enough to use Vengeance? I know that I will have a skill of at least 50, so that means Vengeance will proc every single attack and I am afraid that it will keep me from ever using Ignis, or does Ignis proc first?
---
#7parKb5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 5:27:07 PM
ThisIsNowTaken posted...
OMG planning something just like this. Can't get limit break though. Any other substitutes?

Looking at serenesforest.net it looks like Rogues and Redeemers 3 is a five star map, that is one star above Infinite Regalia. If people had problems with that map, it's going to be tough to get Limit Break.

The closest substitute to Limit Break would be All Skills +2, I guess. I might use that until I can get Limit Break; either way, my Luck will be over 50.
---