Is Lethality a viable option with Rightful King?

#21lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 1:48:24 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
DullahanEX posted...
Pitbuller_26 posted...
No. Why Rightful King boosted Lethality when you can Rightful King boost Luna or Astra?

Because it will outright kill anything regardless of it's defense or skills?

Dragonskin.

I have a question about Dragonskin... can somebody please answer whether Lethality activates and fails, or it just prevents it from activating at all? I'm curious. :O
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#22Shadowstalker7Posted 4/9/2013 1:52:11 PM
I tried this combo with Chrom!Morgan and it worked reasonably well. It's still hardly reliable, but it's saved me from more than a few counterattacks (and even a Counter too). Also, something about scoring it with a Hand Axe makes me giggle.

It's usable, but not optimal.
---
My humble corner of the Internet:
www.no-contest-creations.com
#23spyke252Posted 4/9/2013 2:01:01 PM
lucariofan23 posted...
spyke252 posted...
Lethality isn't bad because of the low proc rate, it's bad because there are skills with the same effect with higher proc rates.
Luna, Astra, Aether, Ignis, Vengeance, and friggin' crits should all kill enemies in one hit (maybe chip damage required) if you use them correctly. All of those are easier to get and have higher rates than Lethality.

I know, but I've never used a serious unit with Lethality before and I'm trying my best to make it viable... which it seems using it alongside a second proc skill is best. Aether + Lethality on Lucina sounds so awesome.

Any unit is viable given enough babying. If you're not min-maxing, then yeah, by all means, use Lethality/Aether/RK.
#24lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:06:52 PM
spyke252 posted...
lucariofan23 posted...
spyke252 posted...
Lethality isn't bad because of the low proc rate, it's bad because there are skills with the same effect with higher proc rates.
Luna, Astra, Aether, Ignis, Vengeance, and friggin' crits should all kill enemies in one hit (maybe chip damage required) if you use them correctly. All of those are easier to get and have higher rates than Lethality.

I know, but I've never used a serious unit with Lethality before and I'm trying my best to make it viable... which it seems using it alongside a second proc skill is best. Aether + Lethality on Lucina sounds so awesome.

Any unit is viable given enough babying. If you're not min-maxing, then yeah, by all means, use Lethality/Aether/RK.

:\

So you're saying Lethality isn't good with min-maxing (which is what I do)? interesting...
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#25lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:06:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]