Lucina in a bikini

#21EngelPosted 4/9/2013 11:05:40 PM
Requiem_Blade posted...
Deoxys_Prime posted...
SwampertOwns posted...
Sentinel07 posted...
Too bad, assuming I understand the map correctly, it's not in the game.

Thank God it isn't. I can't begin to describe the things I'd do to my cartridge if it was.

I'm not sure if this is some sort of elaborate joke or you're just against sexuality in video games. If it's the former, I laughed. If it's the latter, I'm sorry, but I'll battle to keep fanservice content in my video games.

I, for one, am not against sexuality in video games. I'm against the introduction of fanservice into formerly serious series, though, and it pains me to see FE turn from a good strategy series (not to mention one where female armor covers more than the upper torso and pelvis) to one oriented around fanservice. I WILL TAKE UP YOUR CHALLENGE OF ARMS.

Umm, it's still a good strategy game in a good strategy series. Adding fanservice doesn't really change the gameplay mechanics or anything.
---
No one cares what you're currently playing.
#22perfectchaos83Posted 4/9/2013 11:06:58 PM
Especially when it's not even in the actual game. :x
---
Dear ASW, please fix this BS.
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4007/rachelm.png
#23Cheesepower5Posted 4/9/2013 11:08:55 PM
Honzou posted...
Summer bonds DLC art?

Not interested. Bring me Future of Despair and we can talk.

Despair is inherently sexy.
---
Official Naga Raja of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
Official King Marth of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board
#24GoIdenAcePosted 4/9/2013 11:30:01 PM
Engel posted...
Requiem_Blade posted...
Deoxys_Prime posted...
SwampertOwns posted...
Sentinel07 posted...

Thank God it isn't. I can't begin to describe the things I'd do to my cartridge if it was.

I'm not sure if this is some sort of elaborate joke or you're just against sexuality in video games. If it's the former, I laughed. If it's the latter, I'm sorry, but I'll battle to keep fanservice content in my video games.

I, for one, am not against sexuality in video games. I'm against the introduction of fanservice into formerly serious series, though, and it pains me to see FE turn from a good strategy series (not to mention one where female armor covers more than the upper torso and pelvis) to one oriented around fanservice. I WILL TAKE UP YOUR CHALLENGE OF ARMS.

Umm, it's still a good strategy game in a good strategy series. Adding fanservice doesn't really change the gameplay mechanics or anything.

why not have both?

keep the great (if very cheap sometimes) mechanics of the game, but make every character a stripper, yes, even the men.
-----
thats it, we need a vaike+fredrick+chrom "Magic Mike" themed fan art!
---
Great Minecrafter? I need beta testers! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1521811
#25RDS1Posted 4/9/2013 11:37:55 PM
kingbriann posted...
this is better http://serenesforest.net/fe13/cg/sariya2.png

I see no princesses serving snacks to lesser nobles in lawn chairs. How is this at all better?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#26boxdude123Posted 4/10/2013 12:30:04 AM
RDS1 posted...
kingbriann posted...
this is better http://serenesforest.net/fe13/cg/sariya2.png

I see no princesses serving snacks to lesser nobles in lawn chairs. How is this at all better?

Screw the princesses she's almost naked :o
---
Official co-leader of KIL (KIL_Ford)
Members Join the forum http://w11.zetaboards.com/kil
#27Deoxys_PrimePosted 4/10/2013 4:21:30 AM
Requiem_Blade posted...
Deoxys_Prime posted...
SwampertOwns posted...
Sentinel07 posted...

Well, I never said I wanted the game to focus on that. Fanservice should *always* be second to legitimate game content. Besides, nobody likes bikinis as legitimate armor anyway.
---
Pokemon Black 2: 1206 8347 0149
#28GSSAGE7Posted 4/10/2013 4:25:29 AM
Deoxys_Prime posted...
Requiem_Blade posted...
Deoxys_Prime posted...
SwampertOwns posted...
Sentinel07 posted...

Well, I never said I wanted the game to focus on that. Fanservice should *always* be second to legitimate game content. Besides, nobody likes bikinis as legitimate armor anyway.

Besides the classes who shouldn't be anywhere NEAR the range where armor is needed (mages, clerics, and archers), don't most of the women in the game where fairly normal armor?
#29pikachupwnagePosted 4/10/2013 4:38:55 AM
Engel posted...
I also love that people call her Swordboobs when she clearly has no boobs.

I have never heard anyone call her that.
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board!
#30Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/10/2013 4:50:46 AM
Deoxys_Prime posted...

Queen Blade fans will disagree.

For the guy who mentioned Zero, come on, it is clear that the breast plate was made that big to protect his core. Although he is more busty than most female characters in the video game universe, thanks to this '-'
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!