Lissa or Maribelle for MU? And how should I pair up the kids?

#1ThadanAndarysPosted 4/9/2013 7:39:00 PM
So...yeah. Was originally going to go with Lissa but Maribelle grew on my tremendously so having some trouble deciding here. Here's my current eugenics run. This is from before a lot of new information came out but figured I would complete this run then either do M!Avatar x Nowi or M!Avatar x Tharja then a Fe!Avatar x Chrom run. Bit long of a topic, but I request help from my fellow autistic Emblemers to pick my waifu:

Male Avatar (+MAG, -STR)

Olivia x Chrom
Lissa x Avatar, Ricken, or Libra
Sully x Donnel
Panne x Gregor
Miriel x Stahl
Nowi x Kellam
Tharja x Gaius
Cherche x Vaike
Cordelia x Lon'qu
Maribelle x Avatar or Libra
Sumia x Henry

Bachelors:

M!Avatar
Virion
Frederick
Ricken
Libra
#2LurkerkillerPosted 4/9/2013 7:40:48 PM
I'd say Maribelle because Libra is better with Lissa than he is with Maribelle. Though I think having a super Owain would be better due to his personality being more likable in my opinion.

Either one works, though if you really want to be as optimal as possible without changing your other pairings then Maribelle.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#3BlueDryBones1Posted 4/9/2013 7:44:40 PM
ThadanAndarys posted...
So...yeah. Was originally going to go with Lissa but Maribelle grew on my tremendously so having some trouble deciding here. Here's my current eugenics run. This is from before a lot of new information came out but figured I would complete this run then either do M!Avatar x Nowi or M!Avatar x Tharja then a Fe!Avatar x Chrom run. Bit long of a topic, but I request help from my fellow autistic Emblemers to pick my waifu:

Male Avatar (+MAG, -STR)

Olivia x Chrom
Lissa x Avatar, Ricken, or Libra
Sully x Donnel
Panne x Gregor
Miriel x Stahl
Nowi x Kellam
Tharja x Gaius
Cherche x Vaike
Cordelia x Lon'qu
Maribelle x Avatar or Libra
Sumia x Henry

Bachelors:

M!Avatar
Virion
Frederick
Ricken
Libra

I would consider Frederick for Gerome b/c of the skill selection.

I'd go with Marribelle b/c it helps Brady's classes far more. Lissa can get Ricken giving him 3 new base classes with access to Aegis which goes with Counter and Luna which is the best offensive Proc skill.

Everything else is fine.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#4ThadanAndarys(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 7:49:41 PM
Seems that might be the path I take for this playthrough. Here's how I plan to pair up the kids:

Also, I seem to have some trouble with is both the pairings for the children and their movesets to best optimize that pair. Here's what I am thinking of right now just regarding pairings, though I really would like recommendations:

(Active Unit: Top)
(Passive Unit: Bottom)

Great Lord Olivia!Lucina
Wyvern Rider Vaike!Gerome

Dark Flier Henry!Cynthia
Sage Owain

Dark Flier Morgan (F)
Sage Stahl!Laurent

Manakete Kellam!Nah
Berserker Gregor!Yarne

Dark Flier Lon'qu!Severa
Sage Brady

Hero Chrom!Inigo
Sniper Gaius!Noire

Donnel!Kjelle
Training :)

So, your thoughts and suggestions?
#5DrunkenWhalePosted 4/10/2013 7:31:59 PM
Dude... Owain as your son.

OWAIN AS YOUR SON!!!

If that doesn't scream Lissa is the correct answer then nothing ever will.
---
I really never use signatures to be honest, but I figured I would put one here anyway.
#6GSSAGE7Posted 4/10/2013 7:38:59 PM
DrunkenWhale posted...
Dude... Owain as your son.

OWAIN AS YOUR SON!!!

If that doesn't scream Lissa is the correct answer then nothing ever will.

This. Nothing more can be said.
#7HonzouPosted 4/10/2013 7:44:04 PM
Nah>Owain.

I don't need my son clowning around telling people my bloodline brings rabies. :P
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board