Slight hiccup in my Chrom marriage plans *spoilers possible*

#1nintendogeek01Posted 4/9/2013 7:43:22 PM
This time around I plan for Chrom to marry Olivia, so I've been making a concentrated effort to have Chrom avoid other marriage partners, but right now in the barracks Chrom and Sully are supposed to have the first conversation, is there any way to skip it? Does it even go away?
---
"If he pulls a dragon out of his ass I'm leaving!" - Varric, Dragon Age II, Legacy
#2GokotsuPosted 4/9/2013 7:49:29 PM(edited)
I believe I read somewhere so long as you don't actually initiate the C rank conversation, you should still be ok but I'll let someone else confirm/deny if that's true or not.

Edit: The other option would be to have Sully get married before chapter 11
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem:Awakening, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
#3CarefreeDudePosted 4/9/2013 7:49:36 PM
You will need to use at least 1 seed of trust and also fight several battles paired up in order to succeed.
---
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.
#4LurkerkillerPosted 4/9/2013 7:50:08 PM
Gokotsu posted...
I believe I read somewhere so long as you don't actually initiate the C rank conversation, you should still be ok but I'll let someone else confirm/deny if that's true or not.

It's true.

Just don't do the actual C rank conversation and you can still marry Chrom off to Olivia. Pair them up in the chapter she joins and use a seed of trust if you have one, if not and want to be safe, have Olivia dance for Chrom a lot. Like 100+.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#5nintendogeek01(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 7:57:45 PM
Okay I can definitely save that seed of trust... and now that I think on it I do plan to marry Sully to Donnel, so I guess Chrom's relationship with Sully won't matter.
---
"If he pulls a dragon out of his ass I'm leaving!" - Varric, Dragon Age II, Legacy
#6shiningpikablu252Posted 4/9/2013 8:01:20 PM
Yeah, whenever I see a heart in the Barracks I get a little paranoid, as I plan on pairing Chrom with Olivia and Maribelle with Henry; naturally, I fear a heart might be a support growth between Chrom and Maribelle and could potentially mess up my plans...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.