Am i screwed out of Chrom x Olivia?

#1zPolarPosted 4/9/2013 11:24:04 PM
Male MU.

I decided to start up my lunatic file and plan to get ChromxOlivia but i checked and it seems Sumia and Sully had initiated the C support chat :( I know that i can marry them off but problem is that i need SumiaxHenry to finish up her support log and Henry doesnt come until after chap 11.

Is there ANY ways i can get ChromxOlivia?

If not, my 2nd choice can only be ChromxSully. Would Sully's kid still turn out ok?
#2EngelPosted 4/9/2013 11:26:08 PM(edited)
I think you're dead in the water unless you marry off Sumia to not-Henry. It's okay though, Sully!Lucina isn't the worst. Now Maribelle!Lucina... Ugh.
---
No one cares what you're currently playing.
Official Supporter of MaMU x Kjelle. Haters gonna hate.
#3beny_pimpsterPosted 4/9/2013 11:27:04 PM
Engel posted...
I think you're dead in the water unless you marry off Sumia to not-Henry. It's okay though, Sully!Lucina isn't the worst. Now Maribelle!Lucina... Ugh.

LOL
#4MAtt5TERPosted 4/9/2013 11:34:37 PM
Now Maribelle!Lucina... Ugh.

Maribelle's Lucina is the 2nd best Lucina, after Olivia's Lucina.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#5IlluminaZer0Posted 4/9/2013 11:35:34 PM(edited)
Engel posted...

From a min-maxing perspective it's Kjelle whom suffers more with Chrom as her father than Lucina does with Sully as her mother.

All Kjelle gets from Chrom is the Archer class line. Aether is good, but it's activation isn't dependable without Rightful King.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#6EngelPosted 4/9/2013 11:35:29 PM
MAtt5TER posted...

I've gone over the stats, and I just don't see it. I'd love to be enlightened though.
---
No one cares what you're currently playing.
Official Supporter of MaMU x Kjelle. Haters gonna hate.
#7Ari917Posted 4/9/2013 11:40:10 PM(edited)
It's not the end, I managed to still hook them up despite him having the same thing with Sumia (I'm assuming you haven't initiated the C chats yet). Just have Olivia lap dance continuously and don't save until you're sure you got them. Otherwise, marry them off.

MAtt5TER posted...

How? Unless you want a magic Lucina she doesn't benefit much from having her as a mother.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#8zPolar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 11:41:08 PM
Ari917 posted...
It's not the end, I managed to still hook them up despite him having the same thing with Sumia (I'm assuming you haven't unlocked the C chats yet). Just have Olivia lap dance continuously and don't save until you're sure you got them. Otherwise, marry them off.

Sadly i had initiated the C chat with Sumia. Is there really no way i can get ChromxOlivia other than marrying off Sumia? Can i dance like a million times in chap 11 with Olivia?

i kind of figured Aether seemed to be the weakest with Kjelle and it seems that ChromxSully might even be one of the worst pairing possible (out of VIllage girl obviously)? any suggestions to actually make ChromxSully work?
#9Pitbuller_26Posted 4/9/2013 11:50:24 PM
zPolar posted...
Ari917 posted...
It's not the end, I managed to still hook them up despite him having the same thing with Sumia (I'm assuming you haven't unlocked the C chats yet). Just have Olivia lap dance continuously and don't save until you're sure you got them. Otherwise, marry them off.

Sadly i had initiated the C chat with Sumia. Is there really no way i can get ChromxOlivia other than marrying off Sumia? Can i dance like a million times in chap 11 with Olivia?

i kind of figured Aether seemed to be the weakest with Kjelle and it seems that ChromxSully might even be one of the worst pairing possible (out of VIllage girl obviously)? any suggestions to actually make ChromxSully work?

Nope, you pretty much have to marry off Sumia with Frederick, Avatar, or Gaius now. The thing with ChromxSully is that the kids don't have access to Galeforce, but they do get some nice caps. ChromxSully isn't bad but it isn't the most optimal pairing.
---
http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1268.png http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1749.png http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1750.png
#10DemiseEndPosted 4/9/2013 11:53:06 PM
Olivia has the highest priority out of any girl assuming they all unlocked C support but have not initiated them

If all the girl has the same support point, Sumia has the highest priority

Its actually has been tested that even if you killed the girl, Chrom can still marry the girl.

That being said, yes you are screwed unless you pair off Sumia
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it