Am i screwed out of Chrom x Olivia?

#11zPolar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 12:17:12 AM
dang. i guess i'm forced to go with ChromxSully.

Any tips to make a strong Kjelle?
#12MAtt5TERPosted 4/10/2013 12:21:39 AM
I've gone over the stats, and I just don't see it. I'd love to be enlightened though.

How? Unless you want a magic Lucina she doesn't benefit much from having her as a mother.

Because Lucina will always turn out good, Chrom's pairing is little about how good the Lucina will be and more about what else you can get out of it. Otherwise, just pair Chrom with Avatar for the best Lucina.

Chrom+Maribelle gives you extra units with Rightful King. Rightful King is the difference between a good unit and a great unit.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#13IlluminaZer0Posted 4/10/2013 12:58:42 AM(edited)
MAtt5TER posted...
Because Lucina will always turn out good, Chrom's pairing is little about how good the Lucina will be and more about what else you can get out of it. Otherwise, just pair Chrom with Avatar for the best Lucina.

Chrom+Maribelle gives you extra units with Rightful King. Rightful King is the difference between a good unit and a great unit.

Brady also only gets Archer from Chrom as well. All he has to compliment with Rightful King are Luna, Aegis, and Miracle. Both Luna and Aegis have decent activation rates without Rightful King, and you never want to depend on Miracle.

+10% for is a lot more significant for skills with lowered activation rates, such as Lethality, Aether, and Astra.

Both Cynthia and Inigo gain both Cavaliar/Archer from Chrom.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.