Best Pairings For Children

#71ConanAPTX4869(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 2:06:14 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Lucina/Morgan
FeMU = Gale Force
Chrom = Chrom always passes down Aether to Lucina and Rightful King to Morgan.

Inigo
Olivia = Gale Force
Virion = Deliverer, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, or Bowbreaker.

Severa
Cordelia = Gale Force
Lon'qu = Vantage(So Severa wont have to worry about going Myrmidon and as Lon'qu!Severa is best as a Sorcerer and Vantage is a skill you'll actually keep)

Owain
Lissa = Gale Force
Libra = Renewal or Life Taker

Nah
Nowi = Swordbreaker or Deliverer
Gaius = Sol(Gaius does not give Hero to Daughters, so pass down Sol)

Yarne
Panne = Deliverer(Panne does does not pass Wyvern line to Yarne)
Stahl = Dual Guard+ or Aegis

Kjelle
Sully = Aegis
Vaike = Axefaire(Though you'll drop it later when you finish Kjelle's tank skill set)

Cynthia
Sumia = Gale Force
Frederick = Aegis

Noire
Tharja = Pavise
Donnel = Aptitude(As Counter is pointless on Sorcerer Noire)

Brady
Maribelle = Gale Force
Ricken = Tomefaire

Gerome
Cherche = Dual Support+
Henry = Axefaire

Laurent
Miriel = Tomefaire or Dual Support+
Gregor = Vantage or Wrath

Thank you so so much!! You have been SO helpful! I really really appreciate all of your help and advise!!
#72SazukeEXPosted 4/11/2013 2:11:20 AM
No problem.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#73ConanAPTX4869(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 2:12:03 AM
SazukeEX posted...
ConanAPTX4869 posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Use a Faire in its place or the such. It wont be the same but if you aren't using DLC than the DLC skills aren't needed.

I'm so sorry for being such a noob but what's a Faire? Without DLC are all these pairs still good?

Axefaire, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, and Tomefaire are weapon faires which give +5 STR if you're using that weapon type.

How does that make up for limit break? Also what about the luck issue with Inigo without limit break?
#74SazukeEXPosted 4/11/2013 2:13:33 AM
ConanAPTX4869 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
ConanAPTX4869 posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Use a Faire in its place or the such. It wont be the same but if you aren't using DLC than the DLC skills aren't needed.

I'm so sorry for being such a noob but what's a Faire? Without DLC are all these pairs still good?

Axefaire, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, and Tomefaire are weapon faires which give +5 STR if you're using that weapon type.

How does that make up for limit break? Also what about the luck issue with Inigo without limit break?

It doesn't. Limit Breaker is far better but that is a DLC only skill.

Inigo has plenty of luck and wasting three amazing skills for a slightly better Luck cap on Inigo is pointless. Especially as you can use pair up bonuses and battle items to increase his stats if needed.
---
#75ConanAPTX4869(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 2:26:07 AM
SazukeEX posted...
ConanAPTX4869 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
ConanAPTX4869 posted...
SazukeEX posted...

It doesn't. Limit Breaker is far better but that is a DLC only skill.

Inigo has plenty of luck and wasting three amazing skills for a slightly better Luck cap on Inigo is pointless. Especially as you can use pair up bonuses and battle items to increase his stats if needed.

Okay, thanks. I just don't support DLC which is why I don't buy it even for games I really like. I think that all content for games should be included when you buy the game and I hate how video game companies try to milk more money out of people with DLC.

Is there anything else I need to consider as far as skills and pairings since I'm not using DLC?
#76Huff n puff 20Posted 4/11/2013 5:48:33 AM
WebbOMG posted...
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Here's what I'm going with on my next "Serious Run"
Chrom/Olivia - Lucina; Inigo
Libra/Lissa - Owain (Crit Sage)
Henry/Sumia - Cynthia (Sorc)
Frederick/Panne - Yarne (Zerker)
Kellam/Nowi - Nah (Tankete)
Ricken/Tharja - Noire (Dual Shields Sorc)
Vaike/Cherche - Gerome
Stahl/Cordelia - Severa
Lon'qu/Miriel - Laurent
MU/Nah - Morgan (Supertankete)

Undecided: Maribelle, Sully.
I've really got to come up with something solid for them.

I don't see Gregor anywhere so do yourself a favor and run Gregor!Yarne. You will not regret it.

You also have no excuse for not pairing Sully x Donnel.

I'd also really recommend Nowi x Gaius over Nowi x Kellam. +4 Spd, Vantage + Sol and Galeforce >>>>> +4 Def and Renewal.
This also frees up Kellam for Maribelle which is a pretty good pairing considering what's left.

This run I litterally do not care about Armsthrift or Galeforce, Armsthrift doesn't hold enough force for me to worry about it (I can scoop up 12 units to crush IR) and Money of course is no Object.
Hell no on Gaius/Nowi. Sol's healing doesn't mean a damn thing on TSON if you're not hitting like an absolute truck. Fun fact: Nah doesn't. Luna, Pavise, Renewal and the additional defense will matter there. (Besides, Need to Have Kellam!Nah for Kellam!Nah!Morgan)
---
http://i.imgur.com/hbgVYTg.png
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#77SazukeEXPosted 4/11/2013 5:59:27 AM
The DLC came out after the game launched, so it's either DLC or not so it was never a part of the initial game at all save the Spotpass stuff(which seems last minute due to the lack of supports) that everyone gets free anyway.

But that's your choice than.
---
#78ConanAPTX4869(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 1:54:31 PM
SazukeEX posted...
The DLC came out after the game launched, so it's either DLC or not so it was never a part of the initial game at all save the Spotpass stuff(which seems last minute due to the lack of supports) that everyone gets free anyway.

Yeah but it should have been. The first paid DLC was out day one with others very close behind it. Not to mention the game came out in Japan in April 2012 so most of this DLC already existed.

The free stuff is cool but its going to suck when the system is eventually not supported anymore and that stuff is no longer available.

That's just my opinion though and I guess we're getting a little off topic. Thanks for all of your help!
#79XxBroBuzzxXPosted 4/11/2013 2:21:30 PM
ConanAPTX4869 posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Yeah but it should have been. The first paid DLC was out day one with others very close behind it. Not to mention the game came out in Japan in April 2012 so most of this DLC already existed.

The free stuff is cool but its going to suck when the system is eventually not supported anymore and that stuff is no longer available.

That's just my opinion though and I guess we're getting a little off topic. Thanks for all of your help!

Look at it this way: In Japan, the DLC was made months after the game launched, it wasn't content cut from the original game. In North American, fans had to wait an entire year before the game was localized. By the time the English version was released, all the DLC for the game had already been released in Japan.

If the English version shipped with all the preexisting DLC included, it wouldn't be fair to the Japanese players.

I agree with you that a lot of DLC is solely made for nickle and diming the fans, (Day one DLC, content cut from the game to be sold as DLC, etc,) but Nintendo made a point that all the DLC they make would be developed after the game is released.