Limit Break and Aversa tomorrow!

#1k69DegreesPosted 4/10/2013 1:47:17 PM
so how tough is RnR3? haven't tried the first two
#2Sentinel07Posted 4/10/2013 1:48:18 PM
I imagine that if you can get past RaR1 and 2, I think you should be prepared for RaR3.
#3SiegedEaglePosted 4/10/2013 1:52:23 PM
My body is ready. Hopefully North Korea won't be more anti-fun than it is now and send the nukes here in SoCal. I want these things already, dammit!

Seriously, I wanna fight all these heroes and suffer, all while "The Devoted", arguably one of the best battle themes in the series, plays on the background!
---
In the name of the Fang, I sentence you to death.
Official husband of Severa ||| Brady's Bizarre Adventure: http://i.imgur.com/6lYXGNn.png
#4gunarm_dynePosted 4/10/2013 1:56:40 PM(edited)
RnR is definitely tougher than the other DLC campaigns so far and harder than anything I've experienced in the main game. It's definitely the first to show that even overpowered units can't simply rush in and expect to emerge unscathed.

Also hoping to finish the non-MU Parent/Child Supports (on my FeMU file) before tomorrow since that will let me focus on getting Aversa, S-Ranking her with MU, then restarting that file in order to get the MU's Parent/Child supports (plus Morgans Sibling ones) and work on those while waiting for Priam.
---
XBLA: Gunarm Dyne PSN: GunarmDyne Steam: gunarm_dyne
My collection of games: http://backloggery.com/gunarmdyne
#5SuperSonicDBZPosted 4/10/2013 1:54:42 PM
Not sure about how hard R&R3 is but IMO...

R&R1 was hard. Solely because the Hero Ally army sucks eggs. They easily suicide themselves into the enemy.

R&R2 was easier to me. The Villain army could hold their own and I ROFL'd when Ghnaref killed Marth no problem. Ha.

At the very least, R&R3 won't have any allies to save.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basics. Like a Boss. FE:A
#6k69Degrees(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 1:56:51 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...

I like this.
#7SWBF2PilotPosted 4/10/2013 2:46:29 PM
And many a game... was broken that day.
---
"Siegfried: He has no need for words, he speaks with whiffs." - Wandrian
Official General of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Boards
#8HonzouPosted 4/10/2013 3:05:05 PM
Oh goodie R&R3 is coming tomorrow and E-shop has not registered my funds...

Oh joyous Nintendo screwing me over for not having to drive to a stupid Shopping mall to buy a stupid E-shop card!!! :D

*facedesk*
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#9ShadowEspionagePosted 4/10/2013 3:33:41 PM
Here's a vid of somebody soloing it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaqA4JmXmQ0
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#10davidledsmaPosted 4/10/2013 3:39:39 PM
k69Degrees posted...
SuperSonicDBZ posted...

I like this.

In Smash Bretheren 2, we turned our allies into a meat shield. Our foes were stronger when we fought them. And I felt bad because I killed Roy with Champions of Yore Roy. Suicide?
---
Tiki's blood, only 100 Gold a cup!