Rate the Skill, Xenologue 2: Resistance +10 and Aggressor.

#21guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 4:10:17 PM
Aggressive Bump!
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#22Master EspeonPosted 4/11/2013 4:27:13 PM
guedesbrawl posted...

Characters who can learn All Stats+2 or Paragon: Every male character in the game.

Characters who can inherit All Stats +2 or Paragon: No one.

I think you messed up your copypaste edit there.

Anyhow, A and... hm..., sure, A.

+10 is a ridiculous amount of resistance, which leads up to -10 damage. That's a very noticable drop in damage most of the time.

As for aggressor, it strikes me as a bit of a lower A but the fact you can attack an opponent twice (four times with a brave weapon or waste/celica's gale) with +10 damage on each strike makes it quite a force.
---
Hi, I'm an official trickster.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3069/tricksterespeon.png
#23LurkerkillerPosted 4/11/2013 4:27:50 PM
C for both.

Both loss a point for being non required DLC skills to beat everything and for coming so late as well that you pretty much have to be at end game to get.

Aggressor also loses another point for not working on enemy turns.
In fact, in reality, aggressor gives less overall damage than a faire skill because most fighting should come from an enemy turns phase where aggressor doesn't work.

I really wonder if people actually think about how achievable some skills are and when will they actually be used at. Then again, this board did give Relief a C, not just once, but twice so they can't be very smart at all.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#24guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 4:59:56 PM
Master Espeon posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

Characters who can learn All Stats+2 or Paragon: Every male character in the game.

Characters who can inherit All Stats +2 or Paragon: No one.

I think you messed up your copypaste edit there.

Anyhow, A and... hm..., sure, A.

+10 is a ridiculous amount of resistance, which leads up to -10 damage. That's a very noticable drop in damage most of the time.

As for aggressor, it strikes me as a bit of a lower A but the fact you can attack an opponent twice (four times with a brave weapon or waste/celica's gale) with +10 damage on each strike makes it quite a force.

wow...i used ctrl+z to speed thing up and deleted more than necessary...lol. goddamned guedesbrawl and his goddamned mistakes...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#25Master EspeonPosted 4/11/2013 5:01:14 PM
Lost Bloodlines 2 is more of a midgame DLC, seeing as there's a bunch of unpromoted units and a few low-level promoted units around. Not just that, but there's also allies that'll help whittle down opponents if you let them. It's much more accessible and doable earlier.

Also if you want to make a complaint against "non-required DLC skills", you could say any skill is non-required if you don't reclass to said classes for them. But seeing as this is judging for a list of all skills, I'm under the impression that the only thing that really matters is how the skill is in a situation where you can access it.
---
Hi, I'm an official trickster.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3069/tricksterespeon.png
#26Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/11/2013 5:07:54 PM
Both get an A from me.

RES+10 is awesome. It can make guys that are magnets for enemy mages (Like you Vaike) a lot less vulnerable to magic.

Aggressor is just as awesome. +10 attack on your phase. With a brave weapon, that is potentially +40 attack, which is incredible. Try using this on a Berserker with max STR and you'll one round most enemies (as long as you can hit them reliably of course).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#27MarioLinkGenofaPosted 4/11/2013 5:12:21 PM
A for res
S for aggressor.
---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
#28NidtendofreakPosted 4/11/2013 6:24:29 PM
B/A
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#29guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 6:40:47 PM
another bump...
---
Confession Time!
#30guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 7:20:10 PM
kay', going to write the next one...so, last chance!
---
Confession Time!