You know, looking back at Frederick x Cordelia...

#21SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 10:57:55 PM
boxdude123 posted...
I just skip, I only care about the rank.

You're a horrible person. >_>
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#22GSSAGE7Posted 4/10/2013 10:58:04 PM
RDS1 posted...
Well, crap. Does that mean there's no marriage where Cordelia explicitly doesn't love her husband?

I'll never be able to recruit Severa again...

Chrom is never brought up in her Avatar support, outside the possibility of her voiced scene, where she says she'll love the Avatar more than anyone else.
Hell, in her support with Lon'Qu, HE is the one to bring up that she has a thing for Chrom, only for her to say that she loves Lon'Qu instead. By the way, that scene is why I paired those two up even before I found out that Lon'Qu's Severa is a monster.
#23DemiseEndPosted 4/10/2013 10:58:10 PM
If everyone has the exact same support points, Sumia get the priority

So, yeah they are technically equal

There's also the theory that Olivia need higher point to be unlocked and there's a cap for the support. In this case, Olivia simply did not have a higher priority, she simply has higher point, and thus its a natural flow of things.

Of course if the cap theory its true, Olivia basically become the "non canon" choice by the virtue of logic

And a clever gameplay design on IS part
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#24IlluminaZer0Posted 4/10/2013 11:22:19 PM(edited)
DemiseEnd posted...
...Of course if the cap theory its true, Olivia basically become the "non canon" choice by the virtue of logic...

Even if Sumia lossed to Olivia in support rank priority, IS clearly invested the most resources into the Sumia/Chrom romance as evidenced in her exclusive cutscenes with him. It would be probable that IS gave Olivia priority simply to allow Olivia to simply make the meta-gaming requirements less extreme. (She does only have 1 chapter to build support rank after all...)

And of course, Olivia herself went out of her way to violate the very game code by bugging herself into the Chapter 13 scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsGxgwRwjDE
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#25SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 11:32:18 PM(edited)
DemiseEnd posted...
If everyone has the exact same support points, Sumia get the priority

So, yeah they are technically equal

There's also the theory that Olivia need higher point to be unlocked and there's a cap for the support. In this case, Olivia simply did not have a higher priority, she simply has higher point, and thus its a natural flow of things.

Of course if the cap theory its true, Olivia basically become the "non canon" choice by the virtue of logic

And a clever gameplay design on IS part

Game points to caps as if you get C access, clear 2 maps, than do C rank you still must start all over from C->B if you want to unlock B rank.

I've done the test through Southtown, just clearing it out.

2 Clears = C Rank Access unlocked.

Than I did 2 more Clears before viewing my unlocked C rank.

Viewed C rank.

2 More Clears = B tank access.

I than did...

2 Clears = C tank, viewed it immediately

Followed by..

2 Clears = B rank access.

In the first example I cleared Southtown 6 times, the second example I did it 4 times. Both ended up at B rank from C only for 2 clears for C and 2 clears for B after C had been viewed.

So there's a cap for Support ranks and until you view the support conversation you will not gain any support points towards the next rank.

Thus Olivia has Priority over Sumia as if they're all at C rank access Olivia wins as all their points will cap out at the same and will not grow until C rank has been viewed.
---
#26RDS1Posted 4/11/2013 2:43:19 AM
1998_z posted...
I think you mean otherwise.

There is no marriage that stated she still loves Chrom. In Lon'qu and Stahl she even said that she already get over the unrequited love.

GSSAGE7 posted...
Chrom is never brought up in her Avatar support, outside the possibility of her voiced scene, where she says she'll love the Avatar more than anyone else.
Hell, in her support with Lon'Qu, HE is the one to bring up that she has a thing for Chrom, only for her to say that she loves Lon'Qu instead. By the way, that scene is why I paired those two up even before I found out that Lon'Qu's Severa is a monster.

I think you misunderstand. I want Cordelia to love Chrom, and I want to avoid pairing her with anyone if she ends up liking them more than Chrom. Since that apparently applies to all of her potential husbands, it means I can't let her get married at all now.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#27CaptainSackboyPosted 4/11/2013 6:04:24 AM
Despite how controversial Cordelia is, she is still one of the most popular characters in the game. Far more popular than Sumia, who seems to be Chrom's main love interest.
#28SpikayaPosted 4/11/2013 6:14:25 AM
RDS1 posted...
I think you misunderstand. I want Cordelia to love Chrom, and I want to avoid pairing her with anyone if she ends up liking them more than Chrom. Since that apparently applies to all of her potential husbands, it means I can't let her get married at all now.

So you'd rather have her mourn forever over a man she loves but knows will never love her back then have a happy marriage with somebody else she'll actually be loved back by.

... Right.
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#29SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 6:19:10 AM
CaptainSackboy posted...
Despite how controversial Cordelia is, she is still one of the most popular characters in the game. Far more popular than Sumia, who seems to be Chrom's main love interest.

Well.

Sumia plays that annoying Klutzy girl that fails at nearly everything. For some reason that's supposed to be cute or something....

I don't understand why they think that type of is cute though, I just fine it annoying.
---
#30jeffhengPosted 4/11/2013 6:29:28 AM
About the priority thingy, just wanna say that maiden also has priority...
That is, if everyone has 0 support points, maiden wins!
---
Until the sky turns green, the grass is several shades of blue.