Did anyone actually marry Miriel?

#11RDS1Posted 4/10/2013 10:51:17 PM
Enfusionist posted...
Hm, there's more popularity for her than I imagined...

Is there some other female that rarely gets to marry MU? I'm starting to bet that Flavia is actually the least-favored wife among players.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't Flavia.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#12ShadowEspionagePosted 4/10/2013 10:57:31 PM
RDS1 posted...
Enfusionist posted...
Hm, there's more popularity for her than I imagined...

Is there some other female that rarely gets to marry MU? I'm starting to bet that Flavia is actually the least-favored wife among players.

VERY surprised.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#13GSSAGE7Posted 4/10/2013 10:59:56 PM
Why is it that Basilio and Flavia is the one opposite-sex support that can't marry, besides Chrom and Lissa? Hell, for most of the game, I thought they already WERE married.
#14IlluminaZer0Posted 4/10/2013 11:02:11 PM
RDS1 posted...

Yeah...

Flavia not having her own child, her late-recruitment, and offering nothing special to her child in skills all collaborate against her.

Koishi_Komeiji posted...
I doubt you'll find many others who married Sully. I did, but she got benched partway through the game anyways due to stat screwage.

As the below poster said, marrying Flavia is probably the rarest though.

I dunno about that. Sully has a lot going for her that make her very appealing as a wife.

Sully early accessibility, good pair-up bonuses with her class options, and good stats (it's not too difficult to make her viable in Lunatic without grinding, for example). Kjelle also benefits hugely with MU as her father. The only other way to get her Mercenary/Pegasus is to marry Sully off with Donnel.

The only reason why people may avoid her is due to waifu reasons. But really, fitness chicks are hot. Nice lips and shoulders, and I'm certain underneath that armor...
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#15Enfusionist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 11:04:41 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Why is it that Basilio and Flavia is the one opposite-sex support that can't marry, besides Chrom and Lissa? Hell, for most of the game, I thought they already WERE married.

They truly behave as though they're already married. I guess no one in the game (even those two) can be married or else it would conflict with MU choices for marriage, even in the EXTREMELY RARE case that they'd be inclined to marry either Flavia or Basilio.
#16SuperSonicDBZPosted 4/10/2013 11:22:35 PM
Hahaha...

Ahahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAW!

By gods no! Just no. No!

Gods.

Gods NO.

She'd probably leave you for a Golden Beaker or something.

Gods, no. Hahaha!

*walks away cackling*

"For Science!"

... good gods no.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basics. Like a Boss. FE:A
#17yami_no_sakuraPosted 4/10/2013 11:43:38 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...

I think it's just because of political reasons AND the fact that you are supposed to expect a child from each 1st Gen S rank.
#18almostexactlyPosted 4/11/2013 12:02:13 AM(edited)
Koishi_Komeiji posted...

I doubt you'll find many others who married Sully. I did, but she got benched partway through the game anyways due to stat screwage.

My first Male MU married Sully but that was when I was first starting out and my only understanding of breeding was "Must get as much Galeforce as possible!"

So my choices were Sully, Tharja, and Nowi. ... As far as I'm concerned, that's not a choice at all.
#19jeffhengPosted 4/11/2013 12:54:13 AM
Yup married in first playthrough by accident. But i like her.
---
Until the sky turns green, the grass is several shades of blue.
#20RDS1Posted 4/11/2013 2:32:26 AM
GSSAGE7 posted...

Plot twist they were actually brother and sister this whole time.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)