Sephiran build help

#1Noah63077Posted 4/11/2013 1:09:41 AM
I recently spent huge $$ recruiting sephiran from spot pass. For the life of me I can't see what makes him great. Seems pretty average to me. He cant learn galeforce for crying out loud! I keep feeling like I'm missing something. I've spent hours searching the boards and the net, but all I hear is how great he is. They never say why. If somebody could offer some insights or point me to a guide so I could get the most out of him I would greatly appreciate it.
#2xGreekAcex714Posted 4/11/2013 1:33:24 AM
His greatness comes from the game he originally comes from, no one really talks about how great he is in this game, as all Spotpass characters are meh. They can all be molded into whatever.
And of course he can't learn galeforce, only women can, as they get access to the Peg. Knight tree.
---
---
Its all Greek to me dude. Yiassou
#3Noah63077(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 1:36:35 AM
And also, if you don't mind, it would be great if somebody could tell me where to get the paragon item for x2 exp. So I can build up my sephiran... Once I know how.
#4xGreekAcex714Posted 4/11/2013 1:39:47 AM
There isn't a particular Sephiran build. He's just another sage. Do whatever you want with him, seeing as how he can reclass into anything(excluding gender specific classes), you can do pretty much do whatever you want.

And you get Paragon from beating the Lost Bloodlines 3 DLC. No other way to get it as it is DLC material.
---
---
#5Noah63077(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 1:40:34 AM
Oh. I didn't know. I thought they were supposed to be super. Man am I disappointed. I spent all my money on him. Oh well. Thanks anyway.
#6xGreekAcex714Posted 4/11/2013 1:44:05 AM
Noah63077 posted...
Oh. I didn't know. I thought they were supposed to be super. Man am I disappointed. I spent all my money on him. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Seems you were mislead by how much of an important character he is in the game he comes from. Cause he is a big deal in that game. Spotpass characters in Awakening are just callbacks to those characters, just having the skills of that class tree, and a 5th skill that unit shouldn't normally have without reclassing.

All Spotpass units are like that. ALL OF THEM.
---
---
#7Noah63077(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 1:58:42 AM
At any rate I guess it's better to have more units. I did know, however, that only females can learn galeforce. This has lead me to think that fems are better in this game. When I started goofing around with the spot pass I thought I was really on to something. I didn't bother with gender I just thought I could spend my way to greatness by buying the most expensive guy. I guess I'm a little wiser now.
#8xGreekAcex714Posted 4/11/2013 2:00:25 AM
Noah63077 posted...
At any rate I guess it's better to have more units. I did know, however, that only females can learn galeforce. This has lead me to think that fems are better in this game. When I started goofing around with the spot pass I thought I was really on to something. I didn't bother with gender I just thought I could spend my way to greatness by buying the most expensive guy. I guess I'm a little wiser now.

Better to train your way to the top. If you just bought badasses, the game gets rather easy don't it?
---
---
#9Noah63077(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 2:10:52 AM
Now that you mention it, it does seem rather unlikely that the developers would have allowed me to just go and buy a super badass without any strings attached, beating the game etc. Guess its back to the grindstone.
#10laundrysucksPosted 4/11/2013 2:27:01 AM
Sephiran still makes for a good healer..especially a good fortify user that can take a hit. So you can still use him so you don't waste that money
---
Not changing until Big Show AND Rey Mysterio are both permanently gone from WWE. 10/28/2011