I'm recruiting my Aversa in like 5 minutes (Playing the map)

#1Ku-Ri-BohPosted 4/11/2013 10:13:11 AM
After reading the topic abt spotpass being upped, i immediately checked and got my Wellspring of Truth (and Sophia from Binding Blades, but that's less important)

Time to get married to Aversa!
#2RedMageKirbyPosted 4/11/2013 10:18:21 AM
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
After reading the topic abt spotpass being upped, i immediately checked and got my Wellspring of Truth (and Sophia from Binding Blades, but that's less important)

Time to get married to Aversa!

I wish I got Sophia. She's the last unit I'm need for my rallybot squad of Arden, Lucia, Dagdar, and Sophia.

But on topic, did you hold out for Aversa all this time, or is this a later playthrough?
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3Ku-Ri-Boh(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 10:21:42 AM
This is my latest playthrough and i actually just finished the last chapter yesterday

I hope Shadowgift Morgan is actually more worth it than the gimmick people claim it to be. I still don't mind though, i already made MAG asset Avatar and made his design like a villainous sorcerer with white hair to fit my family

A question abt the Rallybot thing: Why those specific characters? Just for fun or any particular reason? (Optimal build, best rallybots etc)

Also, are rallybots meant to be sacrificed? Just curious
#4RedMageKirbyPosted 4/11/2013 10:27:07 AM
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
This is my latest playthrough and i actually just finished the last chapter yesterday

I hope Shadowgift Morgan is actually more worth it than the gimmick people claim it to be. I still don't mind though, i already made MAG asset Avatar and made his design like a villainous sorcerer with white hair to fit my family

A question abt the Rallybot thing: Why those specific characters? Just for fun or any particular reason? (Optimal build, best rallybots etc)

They're just some of my favourite characters that weren't the best in their original game, so I figured I'd give them some time in the limelight, since their stats don't really matter that much since they won't be seeing combat. Technically +Mag units would be better for slightly better staff usage, but it's a minimal difference.

They don't get sacrificed, they just kinda sit on the back lines and give ridiculous boosts to my entire army. Two of them made Rogues and Redeemers 3 a breeze.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#5tw1g_007Posted 4/11/2013 10:32:36 AM(edited)
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...

Shadowgift Morgan really is gimmick. I mean Endgame probably said it best. If you want to make full use out of her then might as well make a Dark Flier who can used Dark Magic. That is the best you can do. [Ignis, Shadowgift, Galeforce, [Armsthrift or Tomefaire], Limit Breaker]

A Sage with Shadowgift is pointless since Sorcerers still come out on top IMO.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#6Ku-Ri-Boh(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 10:31:21 AM
Somehow i thought that their lack of other usable in-battle skills makes them deadmeats to incoming enemy attacks
#7tw1g_007Posted 4/11/2013 10:35:28 AM
Actually, maybe not so much of a gimmick provided Shadowgift Morgan is a Dark Flier with the skills I listed.

Shadowgift Sage Morgan sucks anyway.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#8Ku-Ri-Boh(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 10:40:28 AM
tw1g_007 posted...
Actually, maybe not so much of a gimmick provided Shadowgift Morgan is a Dark Flier with the skills I listed.

Shadowgift Sage Morgan sucks anyway.

Actually i was listening to Endgame. Didn't he claim that Shadowgift Sage is the whole point of Shadowgift Morgan? The lower defense and all that

Also, i don't get what's good about Shadowgift Dark Flier. It has a bad cap, is it for its mobility and ability to go mixed?
#9578t7645uyb5Posted 4/11/2013 10:46:02 AM
Dark Flier has **** stats.

Shadowgift Sage Morgan is the best because she has huge MAG caps.
Vengeance works well on her because of her low defense.
If for some reason Morgan doesn't need to kill, she still has the ability to heal with her wonderful MAG stat.

What's not to love?
---
Xenoblade is the spiritual successor of FF12.
999 and Zero Escape both deserve are Visual Novels to DIE for.
#10tw1g_007Posted 4/11/2013 10:58:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]