One Limit Break Down...

#1RedMageKirbyPosted 4/11/2013 10:16:22 AM
A ton to go. I made myself play with battle animations on for my first go-through, and it took like 45 minutes. -_-

Have people started farming it yet?
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2tw1g_007Posted 4/11/2013 10:19:37 AM
Its actually easier than I thought. Then again I have a highly optimized Galeforce team pairing so yea.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#3WebbOMGPosted 4/11/2013 10:26:38 AM
When I get home I plan to tackle this with my perma-Chapter 11 team. Should be great.
#4GokotsuPosted 4/11/2013 10:27:16 AM
Yeah I was definitely expecting something a lot harder. Given the way my team is, it should take no more than a couple of hours for me to get as many limit breaks as I need.
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem:Awakening, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
#5RoyMaster4Posted 4/11/2013 10:31:03 AM
Is the map easy to solo? I know I was able to get through RnR1 with Laurent soloing the map with a forged Aversa's Night, but I think that included a little luck as well (It wasn't as simple as putting it on auto).
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#6LiefglindePosted 4/11/2013 11:01:08 AM
RoyMaster4 posted...
Is the map easy to solo? I know I was able to get through RnR1 with Laurent soloing the map with a forged Aversa's Night, but I think that included a little luck as well (It wasn't as simple as putting it on auto).

If you have any Nosferatu/Aversa's Night toting Sorcerer you're good. I actually use 3 paired up units so it takes less time. Morgan + Inigo take the south/southwest, Severa + Brady take the northwest, Owain + Lucina take the east. Takes a few minutes per run.
#7PikachuPosted 4/11/2013 11:12:57 AM
RoyMaster4 posted...

I did it in one try with just Gregor!Yarne supported by Chrom, and there still weren't that many threats besides the Vengeance users that were there to catch you off guard in RaR1 if you didn't ORKO too many of them. Also to compare, for me RaR1 was a hit end turn fest with that duo after taking care of the one Counter user and making sure Jaffar didn't proc Lethality because of how the enemies just suicide bumrush into you. I don't think you'll have trouble soloing with an optimized Laurent if you pay attention to what you might have to play carefully around.

It's pretty fun testing how capable random builds are on here too.
---
Pika!
#8someonewhodiedPosted 4/11/2013 11:14:04 AM
All you gotta watch out for is Jaffar's 13% lethality.
---
3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751
XBL Gamertag: someonewhodied
#9fatelordPosted 4/11/2013 11:16:13 AM
someonewhodied posted...

And Linus' counter .. and couple of Vengeances ..
---
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.....Oscar Wilde
#10LiefglindePosted 4/11/2013 11:25:57 AM
fatelord posted...
someonewhodied posted...

And Linus' counter .. and couple of Vengeances ..

Quick question, can Lethality miss like the other proc skills? I've never seen it miss, but then again, I rarely see it at all.