Fire Emblem difficulty tier list.

#21DemiseEndPosted 4/11/2013 9:50:21 PM
juanyiyi posted...
And General!Wolf+Sedgar. +Warp(But then FE5 Warp would have to be placed in a tier)

Wolf and Sedgar did not do ANYTHING

Its All Sheeda after chapter 4

In fact the tier list basically put chapter 1 - 4 units in high tier, staffbot(including Jagen) in Top and Sheeda witth Rena at God Tier

On other cheap method, you can at least question the turn count

For SD, Sheeda solo is BY FAR the most efficient way to beat the game
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#22Is_CorruptedPosted 4/11/2013 9:53:19 PM
Should be noted that a mode like FE:A L+ where victory is generally determined by the amount of resets doesn't equal to difficulty but more to waste of time. Now if it required strategy, on the other hand...
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#23juanyiyi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 9:54:14 PM
I thought you meant FE11 H5. Is it H5?
---
Official Elmdor of the FFXV board.
No.
#24DemiseEndPosted 4/11/2013 9:56:10 PM
Sheeda and Rena breaks H5 anyway....

So its all about the early chapters which happen to be pretty hard
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#25TaiphlosionPosted 4/11/2013 9:56:16 PM
You got what I said reversed. I said PoR normal mode Is easier than FEA hard mode, not the opposite. Seriosly i didn't had to reset PoR even once when I played it. With awakening someone would aways die.
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#26TaiphlosionPosted 4/11/2013 9:57:13 PM
Seriosly, PoR normal mode HAVE TO be on easy
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#27Is_CorruptedPosted 4/11/2013 9:57:58 PM
Taiphlosion posted...
Seriosly, PoR normal mode HAVE TO be on easy

I second this.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#28juanyiyi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 6:18:43 AM
It is now.
---
Official Elmdor of the FFXV board.
No.
#29arvilinoPosted 4/12/2013 6:26:56 AM(edited)
FE5 should be below FE9 Maniac, when you know what you're doing it isn't as difficult( Charisma, support and Leadership stacking(along with Wind Sword, Light Sword and Brave Lance stat bonuses) drops enemy hit to extremely low numbers or even to 1% if there's forest tiles or not many leadership stars on the bosses.
#30NidtendofreakPosted 4/12/2013 7:41:48 AM
HHM is more difficult than RD Hard Mode. RD Hard isn't that much more difficult than Normal, its more annoying with no "click to see enemy movement range" and no weapon triangle. Once you get out of Part 1 it's basically smooth sailing.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.