Rate the Skill, Xenologue 3: Rally Heart and Bond.

#21MforzPosted 4/12/2013 2:49:28 PM
B/D(Yay,10 HP surely sounds better than the tons of good skills in the game!)
---
AshuNerA isn't my name,NAgA neither. I'm in AkaNeiA and everywhere,helping you in your quest like I helped ANri. Be it rAdiANt dAwN or AwAkeNiNg, I am there.
#22typhone004Posted 4/12/2013 2:57:43 PM
Rally heart: A- It's a good rally. Not as good as spectrum, but better than all others.

Bond: B- It's not exactly the best effect to have on a normal unit, but you can surround your bride with other units so the bride can just attack with bows and heal with fortify when bond doesn't do enough.

I don't get all the complaining about males getting a better dlc class. I thought brides would be a joke and dread fighters would be total badass, but I think bride is a better class now that I've had the chance to use both. Resistance +10 is still insanely good though...

Nominate resistance +2.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#23KitsuKitsuPosted 4/12/2013 3:03:57 PM
S/C

Heart is amazing, especially stacked on spectrum.

Bond is okay, but involves me having to have my support unit on the front lines, which usually doesn't happen.
#24spyke252Posted 4/13/2013 8:26:46 PM
Bump?
#25Niteclaw1028Posted 4/13/2013 8:29:32 PM
A and A
---
"Pick a god and pray!" -- Frederick, FE:Awakening
Official Grand Master Flygon :: Water Elite Four of the Banzuke Wi-Fi League.
#26KantonosoPosted 4/13/2013 8:32:36 PM
B/B

Rally Heart: Meh on it's own, but stacks with other rallies, which sets it over the top. It might only be a measly +2 to all stats, sure, but combined with Rally Spectrum (even without anything else) that bumps it up to +6 total, which suddenly is a huge deal. It's a must have for a dedicated Rallybot, but not really on anyone else. Limits on who will use it bring it down to B.

Bond: Depending on your formation, this could be +10 to all allies every turn on some maps. Assuming you're not playing like a moron (advancing slowly, engaging enemies in smaller numbers, using terrain where you can, etc) this basically means you don't need healers if you can get someone off the frontlines for a turn or two when needed, which allows for more attackers. Sadly, it falls apart on some Lunatic chapters and most of Lunatic+ which keeps it from being higher.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#27KitoariPosted 4/13/2013 9:09:23 PM
A Rally
B Bond
#28Smash MasterPosted 4/15/2013 8:46:51 PM
Somebody get guedesbrawl away from Awakening long enough to get Iote's Shield and Limit Breaker on the table.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#29spyke252Posted 4/16/2013 2:07:48 PM
Smash Master posted...
Somebody get guedesbrawl away from Awakening long enough to get Iote's Shield and Limit Breaker on the table.

I agree
#30guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 7:36:57 PM
spyke252 posted...
Smash Master posted...

I agree

I wish.

I was sick, stuck in my bed, with fever, strong coughs and a dripping nose. i was already feeling a little bit of the latter two, but i was careless and let it develop into a stronger thing.

then, i was feeling better yesterday.... until i had to meet all of the schoolwork i lost: homework, tests, seminaries, and a random art project that was almost finished anyway (still sucked). was busy from morning till late afternoon.

So, yeah, i dunno if i should say sorry for all of this, but my explanation is there. as is this bump. Last chance is coming soon.

also, thanks for the bump, spyke.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6