Rate the Skill, Xenologue 3: Rally Heart and Bond.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Xenologue 3: Rally Heart and Bond.
3 years ago#21
B/D(Yay,10 HP surely sounds better than the tons of good skills in the game!)
AshuNerA isn't my name,NAgA neither. I'm in AkaNeiA and everywhere,helping you in your quest like I helped ANri. Be it rAdiANt dAwN or AwAkeNiNg, I am there.
3 years ago#22
Rally heart: A- It's a good rally. Not as good as spectrum, but better than all others.

Bond: B- It's not exactly the best effect to have on a normal unit, but you can surround your bride with other units so the bride can just attack with bows and heal with fortify when bond doesn't do enough.

I don't get all the complaining about males getting a better dlc class. I thought brides would be a joke and dread fighters would be total badass, but I think bride is a better class now that I've had the chance to use both. Resistance +10 is still insanely good though...

Nominate resistance +2.
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
3 years ago#23
S/C

Heart is amazing, especially stacked on spectrum.

Bond is okay, but involves me having to have my support unit on the front lines, which usually doesn't happen.
3 years ago#24
Bump?
3 years ago#25
A and A
"Pick a god and pray!" -- Frederick, FE:Awakening
Official Grand Master Flygon :: Water Elite Four of the Banzuke Wi-Fi League.
3 years ago#26
B/B

Rally Heart: Meh on it's own, but stacks with other rallies, which sets it over the top. It might only be a measly +2 to all stats, sure, but combined with Rally Spectrum (even without anything else) that bumps it up to +6 total, which suddenly is a huge deal. It's a must have for a dedicated Rallybot, but not really on anyone else. Limits on who will use it bring it down to B.

Bond: Depending on your formation, this could be +10 to all allies every turn on some maps. Assuming you're not playing like a moron (advancing slowly, engaging enemies in smaller numbers, using terrain where you can, etc) this basically means you don't need healers if you can get someone off the frontlines for a turn or two when needed, which allows for more attackers. Sadly, it falls apart on some Lunatic chapters and most of Lunatic+ which keeps it from being higher.
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
3 years ago#27
A Rally
B Bond
3 years ago#28
Somebody get guedesbrawl away from Awakening long enough to get Iote's Shield and Limit Breaker on the table.
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
3 years ago#29
Smash Master posted...
Somebody get guedesbrawl away from Awakening long enough to get Iote's Shield and Limit Breaker on the table.

I agree
3 years ago#30
spyke252 posted...
Smash Master posted...

I agree

I wish.

I was sick, stuck in my bed, with fever, strong coughs and a dripping nose. i was already feeling a little bit of the latter two, but i was careless and let it develop into a stronger thing.

then, i was feeling better yesterday.... until i had to meet all of the schoolwork i lost: homework, tests, seminaries, and a random art project that was almost finished anyway (still sucked). was busy from morning till late afternoon.

So, yeah, i dunno if i should say sorry for all of this, but my explanation is there. as is this bump. Last chance is coming soon.

also, thanks for the bump, spyke.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Xenologue 3: Rally Heart and Bond.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived