Lissa; DF, WC, or S...?

#1CostanzaKPosted 4/11/2013 10:20:15 PM
I just got the Galeforce ability on Lissa, and I'm planning to pick up the pertinent Gen 2 character next mission... But now I'm not sure what to make Lissa for good now.

Her magic ability has made her a really great tactical front line first strike spellcaster, on par with MyUnit. She's fast, skilled, and hits hard with tomes on a flier. And her strength is actually pretty impressive too.

But she was a healer in the beginning and has skills to support that from Cleric's class. So I don't know if I should make her a War Cleric which looks pretty good on her, or a Sage, which sacrifices Move and physical attack ability to give access to Healing.

What are your guys' thoughts?
---
X-Box: Fansubber Kunai
#2EngelPosted 4/11/2013 10:21:12 PM
She doesn't really have the Strength for War Cleric, so I'd pick Sage.
---
No one cares what you're currently playing.
Official Supporter of MaMU x Kjelle. Haters gonna hate.
#3WebbOMGPosted 4/11/2013 10:24:40 PM(edited)
I like ending Lissa as a Sage (she even gets a unique model as such).

My Lissa Sage is currently sitting pretty with:

Tomefaire
[Limit Breaker]
Galeforce
Renewal
Dual Support+
#4EnfusionistPosted 4/11/2013 10:24:53 PM
For me, it was between Sage for extra damage or Valkyrie for +1 extra speed and mobility while keeping a great Magic stat. She seemed like the "outgoing, horse-riding, tomboyish" type of personality (Valkyrie), especially with her S-support with Donnel, but then I remembered that she wanted to be more princess-like (Sage, even has the exact same colored robes as Emmeryn), similar to her sister.
#5President_MarthPosted 4/11/2013 10:30:45 PM
Lissa looks hot with a cage.
---
Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! ~AngryPidgeon