Dread Fighter Gangrel set-up?

#1EnfusionistPosted 4/15/2013 12:36:57 AM
Supposing that I wanted to make Gangrel into a Magical Ninja instead of a Sorcerer, what would be a good set-up for him? I've tried to look through other threads, but he seems to have evaded everyone's minds.

Any suggestions from the class-building thinkers out there?

If it helps, I'd prefer if he was built for a StreetPass team (CPU controlled, no pairing up, no need for things like Galeforce, Life Taker, skills that activate after a kill since a StreetPass team only needs to kill one enemy to force a reset/victory.)
#2EmeralDragon23Posted 4/15/2013 12:54:45 AM
You should start by not posting unmarked spoilers, for one.
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld
#3Firestar0513Posted 4/15/2013 2:07:03 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...

How is it spoilers? Anybody who has looked on this board would know who Gangrel is, and if you have even opened the Wireless part of the game you know there is a map with him on it. If anything about this is spoilers for someone, they're really in the wrong place.
#4vermillion719Posted 4/15/2013 2:16:11 PM
Firestar0513 posted...
EmeralDragon23 posted...

How is it spoilers? Anybody who has looked on this board would know who Gangrel is, and if you have even opened the Wireless part of the game you know there is a map with him on it. If anything about this is spoilers for someone, they're really in the wrong place.

Not quite. You won't know you can recruit him until almost the end of the game. For most of the time between his last story appearance and his chapter, as far as a new player should know, he's dead.
---
"Gregor can learn despoil, simply because thats what he does to about all the women in supports." - CarefreeDude
#5Firestar0513Posted 4/16/2013 2:55:27 PM
vermillion719 posted...
Firestar0513 posted...
EmeralDragon23 posted...

Not quite. You won't know you can recruit him until almost the end of the game. For most of the time between his last story appearance and his chapter, as far as a new player should know, he's dead.

I understand what you're saying but the map is called "The Dead King's Lament." How many dead kings are there anyway?
#6Jahozafat124Posted 4/16/2013 3:02:19 PM
Firestar0513 posted...
vermillion719 posted...
Firestar0513 posted...
EmeralDragon23 posted...

I understand what you're saying but the map is called "The Dead King's Lament." How many dead kings are there anyway?

considering further down the line a few other "kings" you tople over, id say 2 other characters can arguably fall under that catagory Walhart (debatable as he is a Conquerer and doesn't seem to call himself king) Validar (you killed him as well and he was the King of Plegia after Gangrel) . Just pointing things out here
---
Their are 3 thing that are oerrated in teh world:
Money, Powah, and SANITY... The 4th is spelling on teh interwebs