Galeforce

Yup that actually is pretty nice

Wouldn't he have Rightful King too?
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#32tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 1:31:27 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
And by the way

Gerome General Morgan with Gugnir(the one that increase STR)
61 + 32(Tiki, 10 Berserker Pair Up, Rallies, LB) + 4(Surge) + 5(Gugnir) + 2(Special Dance) = 104

Thats the highest STR in the game

On topic
Dread has 41 Base

You need +2 Mods

As far as it goes, Virion, Vaike, and Lon'Qu are the only one capable of giving the neccesary speed to Owain for him to double TSON Anna without ridiculous assumption(AS+, Defender, Surge)

Ironically, you know who is likely the best father for Dread Fighter Owain?

Get ready

Chrom

No, seriously

Dude... Chrom can't marry Lissa!
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#33DemiseEndPosted 4/15/2013 1:32:55 PM
One of those nice things you couldn't have

Up there with Basilio and Flavia having an offspring and Emmeryn!Owain
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#34tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 1:33:28 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
One of those nice things you couldn't have

Up there with Basilio and Flavia having an offspring and Emmeryn!Owain

Lol.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#35Dragonboy86Posted 4/15/2013 2:38:28 PM
Bump cuz I'm interested in Owain.

Would wasting MU on Owain really be that bad? I'm not so good at this min/max stuff, but couldn't you make Morgan (F) more physically inclined or does Lissa's stats really screw over Morgan that much? Cuz Dread Fighter Owain sounds badass.
---
Now Playing: UMVC3, FE: Awakening, SMT: Strange Journey, ACIII.
A vicious member of the Brotherhood that wields the Fists of Fire.
#36tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 3:16:48 PM(edited)
Dragonboy86 posted...
Bump cuz I'm interested in Owain.

Would wasting MU on Owain really be that bad? I'm not so good at this min/max stuff, but couldn't you make Morgan (F) more physically inclined or does Lissa's stats really screw over Morgan that much? Cuz Dread Fighter Owain sounds badass.

Dread Fighter Owain IS badass. Wait till you see the animations :D. The good new about my Ricken!Owain suggestion is that if you happen to want more speed or switch up his gimmicks, you can switch to Sage Owain. Sage Owain with Ricken as father is still pretty much deadly so beautiful synergy is there with your Dark Flier regardless.

In terms of MU!Owain, it doesn't really differ that much to Ricken!Owain. I mean with [+MAG, -DEF] MU you have => [STR: 41 MAG: 45 SKL: 40 SPD: 44]. Ricken!Owain has 2 higher DEF and MU!Owain has 1 higher RES. MU!Owain is obviously the clear winner in terms of MAG cap but even Ricken comes close (only +2 MAG difference). Pretty beast especially since you can double the entire game if you include [All+2] and the needed buffs. MU!Owain also has a pretty huge advantage since you get Ignis.

I actually made a mistake by saying MU!Owain's female Morgan would turn out terrible. As a Sorcerer she caps her magic at 51 (53 as Sage) and has 38 SKL (43 as Sage). This is pretty good in comparison to MU!Tharja's daughters who are only +2 MAG higher and like +1 SPD.

Its definitely a viable setup if you love magical Dread Fighter oriented Owain.
---