ChromXSumia is Frederick's fault

#1ElSilverWindPosted 4/15/2013 6:04:34 PM
Frederick makes a habit of removing rocks and other obstacles so Chrom doesn't trip over them.

However he neglects the pebble that Chrom trips over in his C support with Sumia. If Frederick was more diligent in his duties and properly removed the pebble, Chrom would have had no reason to converse with Sumia.
Therefore, their relationship would have never developed.

Likewise, it could be said that Frederick started removing pebbles with the intention of PREVENTING Chrom's support with Sumia. However, he didn't think Sumia would be so devious and to plant a pebble in the middle of a room just for Chrom to trip on, so she could get her hands on him.

Don't even get me started on why she sent Shepard imposters to Regna Ferox and disposed of a fellow Pegasus Knight and injured their Pegasus just so she could impress and rescue Chrom. Or how she purposely breaks things at camp so Cordelia can fix them and not have any free time to spend with Chrom.
---
Official Miriel of the Fire Emblem Awakening Boards.
#2TehTrumpCardPosted 4/15/2013 6:07:50 PM
But Sumia didn't stop Olivia from dancing and thus Chrom married a woman he'd only known for about a day.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#3LoZ_123Posted 4/15/2013 7:02:20 PM
This gave me a very good laugh. Props TC!
#4lDPlPosted 4/15/2013 7:10:29 PM
TehTrumpCard posted...
But Sumia didn't stop Olivia from dancing and thus Chrom married a woman he'd only known for about a day.

This.
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#5SnowyyPandaPosted 4/15/2013 7:11:52 PM
TehTrumpCard posted...

---
I love pandas.
#6finaleusPosted 4/15/2013 7:13:15 PM
I think the problem here is that Chrom was too into women to notice Frederick's feelings for him before it was too late </3
#7Roark17Posted 4/15/2013 7:15:53 PM
TehTrumpCard posted...

Chrom was just so impressed that she was able to dance 175 times in one day without getting tired.

Also, Lords and Dancers provide the exact same pair-up bonuses. No other two classes share this. Illuminati.