Best of their archetype Day 10 Pegasus trio (and knights/brothers)

#11Is_CorruptedPosted 4/15/2013 7:59:56 PM
Palla, Catria and Est got the most games and even got some supports in FE12, but Est is just a no in herself. I end up only ever abusing Catria's OPness anyway.

Vamp, Fetra, Eliu... Hmmm... Do I like having the same unit with different colors and magic type... I seriously don't see any fan of them. Isn't the other weird name trio the same thing?

Tate's normal mode bases and Juno's overall existence makes me sad, because Sailor Mercury is one of my favorites.

LolFE6Knights.

So we got Kent with breasts, a scared girl and a pegasus that costs three legs and four arms. Yeah no.

Syrene and Vanessa are cool, but Tana is such an attention-whore. Can't vote for them.

The Tellius falcoknights are cool, there's only Sigrun that's uh... a weird growths case.

LolRolf.

Hey, it's... the axe guys... what's their names again... oh yeah, Barst, the guy who is inferior to Barst, and the other guy who is inferior to Barst. Sigh.

I guess I'll go with the Tellius fliers.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#12Smash MasterPosted 4/15/2013 8:03:07 PM
Tellius Pegasi. Sigrun weighs them down HARD, but the other 3 (particularly Elincia) are pretty good.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#13cymbalinaPosted 4/16/2013 5:39:54 AM
Whitewings. Don't like Est but her shortcomings aren't obnoxious as the shortcomings of some of the other third-wheels in these trios. You can't even recruit Farina on the default mode of FE7.

And Palla and Catria make up for Est any day.
#14Lylat_CruiserPosted 4/16/2013 11:34:50 AM
Is there a trio in awakening?
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#15Lylat_CruiserPosted 4/16/2013 11:36:54 AM
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
Is there a trio in awakening?

Got it! How about Tiki, Nah, and Nowi? Or Cordelia, Sumia, and Cynthia? Or are we just doing triangle attackers?
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#16Brady672_AT_fanPosted 4/16/2013 11:43:05 AM
Catria, Palla, and Est.

Two lolbroken units, one of whom is mother trucking EST, one of the most famous units in the series.

The runner up has to be Florina, Fiora, and Farina, but I put them below CPE because Fiora isn't that great IMO and Farina is only in Hector mode, so you may not even get her.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#17Ari917(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 5:34:44 PM
Final bump, another close match between the Whitewings and Hector's Angels (+Fiora).
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#18anondumPosted 4/16/2013 5:38:37 PM
stat wise you really can't go wrong with the FE7 trio. all of them are great though they excel at different things
#19GokotsuPosted 4/16/2013 5:40:56 PM
I tend to read a lot of what people post in topics like these before I vote but it's kind of hard to actually choose because I've only played a few fire emblem games. =\
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem:Awakening, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon