Fire Emblem 5CD OST

#11weepushkin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 12:57:38 AM
i opened them from the archive on my computer before i uploaded them- so i know that they worked for sure at that point- did zippyshare cut them off?

did anyone successfully download and unpack these?
#12weepushkin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 1:03:24 AM
the files worked when i made them- dunno if something happened to them on zippyshare's side.

did anyone successfully download and unpack them? i'm downloading them now, so i'll check myself, but if someone can confirm, that'd save some time.

if there's an issue, i'll re-up AGAIN, but in smaller packages. there's a 200MB limit, and my files were right on it. i'm afraid zippyshare cut them off (though i got no error messages)
#13SeirikaPosted 4/17/2013 1:16:49 AM
They extracted fine for me, so I don't think the problem is your files.

Thanks for your effort. Btw, I think Lucina on the cover looks very beautiful. Funny you didn't recognize her. ;)
---
"A few? What'd ya mean 'a few' ?
What maybe a few to y'all was everything to those who died!" - Cait Sith
#14The_FenchPosted 4/17/2013 1:44:15 AM
weepushkin posted...
the files worked when i made them- dunno if something happened to them on zippyshare's side.

did anyone successfully download and unpack them? i'm downloading them now, so i'll check myself, but if someone can confirm, that'd save some time.

if there's an issue, i'll re-up AGAIN, but in smaller packages. there's a 200MB limit, and my files were right on it. i'm afraid zippyshare cut them off (though i got no error messages)

Can't open the archive, and can't extract any of them.
#15weepushkin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 1:59:50 AM
just finished downloading and unpacking them myself- and it worked out fine.

2 things to note-

first, this is a split file, so you need all 10 parts before you unpack any (this was not true the first time i uploaded back on the 9th).

and, zippyshare will let you download multiple files at once- so you can get all ten parts in less than an hour if you've got decent internet.
#16The_FenchPosted 4/17/2013 4:36:04 AM
weepushkin posted...
just finished downloading and unpacking them myself- and it worked out fine.

2 things to note-

first, this is a split file, so you need all 10 parts before you unpack any (this was not true the first time i uploaded back on the 9th).

and, zippyshare will let you download multiple files at once- so you can get all ten parts in less than an hour if you've got decent internet.

Downloaded all of them, and it worked.

I was hoping there would've been a scan of the cover with Lucina in the white dress.
#17EnfusionistPosted 4/17/2013 4:38:31 AM
What exactly are the contents of these files? Are they all the soundtracks, separated, in mp3 format? Or something else? I'm guessing there are more soundtracks than just the ones given to us in the "Unit Gallery" mode.
#18finaleusPosted 4/17/2013 4:43:20 AM
Enfusionist posted...
What exactly are the contents of these files? Are they all the soundtracks, separated, in mp3 format? Or something else? I'm guessing there are more soundtracks than just the ones given to us in the "Unit Gallery" mode.

It kinda lists the contents in his first post
#19weepushkin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:53:24 AM
yeah, a scan of the 3-panel cover is the one thing that remains absent. i wanted to do it, but it's too long to fit on the scan bed, and i've got no real image editing software installed on my computer right now- i mean, it could be done, but it'd be a hassle.

perhaps some other good person will provide a nice scan someday- or mayhap I'll take the time to figure out how. we'll see what happens first...