Laurent*Stahl Vs Laurent*Ricken ???

#1fatelordPosted 4/17/2013 5:00:39 AM
Ricken is the more conventional one but with Stahl Laurent will be able to be a sage with

Vantage
Wrath
Vengeance
TomeFaire/LimitBreaker
Life Taker .

Suggestions ?
Ahh too many choices hurt my head ..
esp with me wanting to give Stahl to Yarne originally ..
---
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.....Oscar Wilde
#2finaleusPosted 4/17/2013 5:06:36 AM
Vantage Vengeance Wrath is overrated, imo. Wrath is kinda unnecessary (and if I wanted crits, I'd probably just go with Anathema anyway). Vantage, I like, since it's a good safety net... and vengeance is nice for when your HP is low, but you don't really need to worry about HP if you have Nosferatu/Aversa's Night (and then maybe a Sol stacked onto that).

I prefer getting armsthrift onto my sorcerers before anything else, and then maybe galeforce (which is fun when you have Mire).
#3Brady672_AT_fanPosted 4/17/2013 5:11:50 AM
Ricken Is really the only pairing I care for for him. I see some merit in Gregor, bout otherwise it's Ricken every time.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#4fatelord(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 1:49:18 PM
Any more opinions ?
---
#5WebbOMGPosted 4/17/2013 1:53:53 PM(edited)
If Laurent isn't being a Sorcerer his best role is as Sage pair-up support.

His best skill set as such comes from Ricken!Laurent.
#6BlueDryBones1Posted 4/17/2013 2:02:56 PM
Stahl gives Myrimidon over Ricken as well as better defenses. B/c of Vantage if you decide to end him as a Sorcerer Stahl is a better option over Ricken if you are going to use Vantage+Vengeance.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#7SazukeEXPosted 4/17/2013 2:04:01 PM
Gregor!Laurent

Go all the way or don't go at all, I say!
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#8fatelord(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 3:24:14 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Gregor!Laurent

Gregor is too important to waste on boring Laurent lol, Even Stahl I am pondering if I should waste him on Laurent or give him to Inigo ..
---
#9SazukeEXPosted 4/17/2013 3:28:29 PM
fatelord posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Gregor!Laurent

Gregor is too important to waste on boring Laurent lol, Even Stahl I am pondering if I should waste him on Laurent or give him to Inigo ..

No other child is better than Laurent when it comes to making the most out of Gregor's seed.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#10davidledsmaPosted 4/17/2013 4:02:20 PM
I think I screwed up making Laurent a Dark Knight...yet how did he pull of a Strength of 32?! Still, I got Lifetaker out of it...
---
Tiki's blood, only 100 Gold a cup!