Laurent*Stahl Vs Laurent*Ricken ???

#11WebbOMGPosted 4/17/2013 3:05:48 PM
davidledsma posted...
I think I screwed up making Laurent a Dark Knight...yet how did he pull of a Strength of 32?! Still, I got Lifetaker out of it...

It's impossible to "Screw up" in this way considering that there are infinite Second Seals.
#12davidledsmaPosted 4/17/2013 3:09:06 PM
WebbOMG posted...
davidledsma posted...
I think I screwed up making Laurent a Dark Knight...yet how did he pull of a Strength of 32?! Still, I got Lifetaker out of it...

It's impossible to "Screw up" in this way considering that there are infinite Second Seals.

Though it takes forever to level up someone with destroyed level-up, and I don't have EXPonential growth.
...Yes, I'm stingy with my money.
---
Tiki's blood, only 100 Gold a cup!
#13WebbOMGPosted 4/17/2013 3:11:36 PM
EXPonential Growth is garbage after your first re-class anyway. It isn't a long term grinding strategy.
#14fatelord(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 3:25:49 PM
WebbOMG posted...
EXPonential Growth is garbage after your first re-class anyway. It isn't a long term grinding strategy.

I go from EXPonential to Lost Bloodlines 3 .. it works fine if my character is sturdy and self-healing .. otherwise it can be a pain, any better maps ?
---
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.....Oscar Wilde
#15davidledsmaPosted 4/17/2013 3:27:22 PM
fatelord posted...
WebbOMG posted...

I go from EXPonential to Lost Bloodlines 3 .. it works fine if my character is sturdy and self-healing .. otherwise it can be a pain, any better maps ?

Call 20 bonus teams to the map? The first Smash Brethren?
---
#16WebbOMGPosted 4/17/2013 3:29:06 PM
LB3 is the uncontested best map for grinding.
Paragon + solo pair = 8 guaranteed level ups (12 with Veteran) in less than 1 min per run.
#17fatelord(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 3:31:28 PM
WebbOMG posted...
LB3 is the uncontested best map for grinding.
Paragon + solo pair = 8 guaranteed level ups (12 with Veteran) in less than 1 min per run.

It slows down considerably because of my OCD lol - try to get a stat up from one of the villages each time I start - surprisingly I amassed a good amount this way ..
---
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.....Oscar Wilde
#18WebbOMGPosted 4/17/2013 3:33:38 PM(edited)
You can only summon 10 legacy maps at a time, and that's 100 enemies that will take awhile to go through from map to map, unit select to unit select.

LB3 allows you to kill 100 baddies in 2 runs in less than 2 mins.
#19davidledsmaPosted 4/17/2013 3:35:03 PM
WebbOMG posted...
You can only summon 10 legacy maps at a time, and that's 100 enemies that will take awhile to go through from Mao to map, unit select to unit select.

Not all teams have 10 guys, some only have 4! You can also just call a team to get their items, i.e. early-game Dradonstone+ from Tiki.
---
#20WebbOMGPosted 4/17/2013 3:43:38 PM
davidledsma posted...
WebbOMG posted...
You can only summon 10 legacy maps at a time, and that's 100 enemies that will take awhile to go through from Mao to map, unit select to unit select.

Not all teams have 10 guys, some only have 4! You can also just call a team to get their items, i.e. early-game Dradonstone+ from Tiki.

Which means they'll give 4/10 the experience that teams of 10 would.

The question was about exp grinding, not dismissing the teams quickly.