how would i go about making Nowi a trickster?

#21sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:05:28 AM
I wish there was actual head designs for spotpass characters. I'd use Tiki. But her in-game model doesn't do her justice...
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#22TehTrumpCardPosted 4/18/2013 12:13:10 AM
I just made Nowi into a Sage (she has +1 Mag on Lissa if you use Mag+2) and I don't really want to switch her back to Manakete.

Dat unfiltered voice, dat twirl (Not anywhere as good as the Bride Nowi twirl but details).
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#23sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:17:04 AM
My avatar is already a Sage rolling with Sorcerer Miriel. So I don't think I'd make Nowi a Sage. Ugh wish Tiki had her own model!
---
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#24Suffer_NotPosted 4/18/2013 12:58:28 AM
My avatar is already a Sage rolling with Sorcerer Miriel. So I don't think I'd make Nowi a Sage. Ugh wish Tiki had her own model!

Tiki has her own Manakete model... but not for the other classes that I know of.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#25sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 1:21:22 AM
Suffer_Not posted...

Tiki has her own Manakete model... but not for the other classes that I know of.

I thought all the spotpass people had generic avatar heads...?
---
#26CarefreeDudePosted 4/18/2013 1:34:30 AM
there are two tiki. tiki with boobs and tiki without boobs
---
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.
#27sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:09:44 AM
CarefreeDude posted...
there are two tiki. tiki with boobs and tiki without boobs

I want the second. But her hair and ears and tiara won't be right... LOL ruins it!
---
#28sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:49:20 AM
Nvm I'm a tard. So she's recruitable in paralogue 17? How do I unlock that one? Is it after I get paralogue 16 via getting a Nowi support to S?
---
#29jonnovision1Posted 4/18/2013 3:54:14 AM
sonofkorol posted...
Nvm I'm a tard. So she's recruitable in paralogue 17? How do I unlock that one? Is it after I get paralogue 16 via getting a Nowi support to S?

Paralogue 17 in unlocked after you complete Chapter 18.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#30sonofkorol(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 9:34:34 PM
jonnovision1 posted...
sonofkorol posted...

Paralogue 17 in unlocked after you complete Chapter 18.

So it doesn't have anything to do with completion of paralogue 16? Because I read that one is unlocked via Nowi's support rank.
---