#21Brady672_AT_fanPosted 4/18/2013 8:44:29 AM
FlyingDeCow posted...
Ricken is Awesome. He doesn't deserve all the hate he gets. Skillset is:

Limit Break
Tomefaire
Luna
Aegis
Dual Guard+

He won't be struggling with magic attacks by virtue of havin a kinda decent resistance growth. If it was Pavise, that'd be an entirely different story as it could actually help. And with dual guard +, you're basically resigning him to support forever.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#22Brady672_AT_fanPosted 4/18/2013 8:45:10 AM
MIssDeviling posted...
He's an uptight shouta with a height complex that's stupid enough to wear a huge hat, making him look even smaller than he is.

BTW, is it just me or does GK Ricken look like he's riding a pony?

Every class he has with a horse is XD
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#23MIssDevilingPosted 4/18/2013 8:48:44 AM
That's kind of funny. And fitting.
---
http://keilis.deviantart.com
#24Brady672_AT_fanPosted 4/18/2013 8:55:55 AM
MIssDeviling posted...
That's kind of funny. And fitting.

IS must've been cracking up when they designed Ricken.

"Hey! How about we get a little Mage kid? We've had plenty before."

"Yeah, and they've always been pretty good too, or at least usable beside Sophia, ha ha."

"Hey, that gives me an idea... How about we make this kid horrible too? I mean, we don't want to throw another ridiculous character at them."

"Yeah, you're right! Okay, let's give him the Archer class, because it's SOOOO useful!"

"Yeah! But we should at least try to make it look like we care about him, so let's give him Cavalier so he can get a few decent skills."

"I guess. Okay let's test it!"

*Sees Ricken on a regular horse like everyone else*

"Something seems off..."

*Removes horse and replaces with a pony*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh gosh, I can't! What else should we do?"

"Oh! I know!"

*Gives him his hat*

*Both staff members die of busted spleens*
---
#25Emperor_mateusPosted 4/19/2013 11:22:59 AM
I just got the game and i'm in chapter 7 now. So far he isn't that bad actually. 5 base speed is terrible, but almost no one except Avatar, Sumia, Frederick and Chrom is double without supports at the moment so its less of a problem. I believe the only units that can double him are Myrms and they double other units as well.

He can immediately make himself usefull by sniping some wyverns with elwind and his bases are alright except for his speed.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#26NME_EnterprisesPosted 4/19/2013 11:26:19 AM
MIssDeviling posted...
He's an uptight shouta

if there were more shota trap artists who played FE they would be all over this
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 128
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg