I just finished Frederick Emblem for the first time.

#1DoktorTeufelPosted 4/18/2013 9:39:37 AM(edited)
My jimmybobs are still pretty rustled, but after all that trial and error, reaching Chapter 5 was pretty satisfying. It got a lot easier as I got used to how abusing Frederick worked. I thought it would be all about favorable RNG, and that probably helps, but much more important is positioning, moving, and using weapons/items properly.

The last bit of Chapter 4 was pretty funny, running away from Marth, a Knight and a Warrior constantly and using Vulnerarys. Not sure if that's how everyone else ends up doing it.

What's that you say? I haven't finished Frederick Emblem until I beat Chapter 26 with no grinding or importing characters from another file? Yeah, I'm totally going to get around to that. Yep.
#2MrAtIasPosted 4/18/2013 9:41:09 AM
I remember Chapter 4 of Fredrick Emblem. People say it was the easiest, but since I didn't manage my items right I only had one use of my Silver Lance left to take out one of the annoying mages without getting hit. I had to pray that the other mages would miss because if they didn't, I lost.

I spent 50% of that chapter running around spamming tinctures and vulnaries T_T
---
My real name is Encyclopedia.
#3bearclaw13Posted 4/18/2013 9:41:51 AM
I had my 19 defense MU kill everything in chapter 4 without a second glance then had Donnel solo the rest of the game.
---
It's game time.
#4DemiseEndPosted 4/18/2013 9:42:53 AM
I remembered Chapter 4

Sumia played a God, Forged Hammer Vaike for the win, and I defeated Marth with Glass Axe Vaike at 40% with animation on because I can
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#5juanyiyiPosted 4/18/2013 11:31:09 AM
Even if you have animations off, when you fight against Marth it turns them on automatically just for that fight.
---
Official Elmdor of the FFXV board.
No.
#6SnowyyPandaPosted 4/18/2013 11:40:55 AM
DoktorTeufel posted...
My jimmybobs are still pretty rustled, but after all that trial and error, reaching Chapter 5 was pretty satisfying. It got a lot easier as I got used to how abusing Frederick worked. I thought it would be all about favorable RNG, and that probably helps, but much more important is positioning, moving, and using weapons/items properly.

The last bit of Chapter 4 was pretty funny, running away from Marth, a Knight and a Warrior constantly and using Vulnerarys. Not sure if that's how everyone else ends up doing it.

What's that you say? I haven't finished Frederick Emblem until I beat Chapter 26 with no grinding or importing characters from another file? Yeah, I'm totally going to get around to that. Yep.

This is exactly how I did it lol. I just had Chrom pair up with Freddybear and ran around whenever I got low to use a Vulnerary. Good thing I saved like 10 uses of my Silver Lance or I would have had a much harder time doing it.
---
I love pandas.
#7SorrySleepingPosted 4/18/2013 11:55:51 AM
Chapter 4 I swear I had RNG Anna on my side. My Fredrick dodge EVERYTHING that chapter, it was glorious.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~