#1KenkaDrumsPosted 4/18/2013 2:48:59 PM
I'm still new to the game, going through my first run on lunatic so i'm not necessarily min/maxing this time but i'd like to at least come up with some fairly strong results.
I want to match avatar x cordelia, what is a good avatar to pass to severa? would ignus be the best choice? I also plan to do donnel x nowi with armsthrift x galeforce, but no other plans right now. what are some other strong combos?
#2KenkaDrums(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:50:39 PM
sorry i meant avatar skills* to pass down
#3SlashReturnsPosted 4/18/2013 2:51:42 PM
Avatar should pass a male only skill, aka Counter, Axefaire blah blah blah.
---
I am Inigo. Ladies, smile you are all beautiful!/Official Husbando of Nah<3
http://botc.forumotion.com/forum
#4Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/18/2013 2:54:13 PM
Well, Severa isn't going to get much use out of Counter or rally strength. She might get some use out of Gamble, Wrath and Axeflare, but she'll have better skills than those available. I suppose you can just pass whatever down from your Avatar (Rally Spectrum would be best if you don't want to grind through a bunch of classes).

Ingis isn't a good thing to pass down to her btw. She'll get Sol as a level 5 Hero, which will be more useful to her than Ingis will be.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#5KenkaDrums(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:02:50 PM
thanks for the info, i may do rally spectrum then
#6soma2035Posted 4/18/2013 5:14:23 PM
Severa doesn't need Rally Spectrum. No one really needs Rally Spectrum except Rally Bots, but it's not worth using Severa as one, especially if you're pairing avatar with Cordelia. Axefaire, Wrath, or Counter are all good choices.

As a Hero, Severa should be using Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Sol, and Vantage. Limit Breaker can be replaced with something else if you don't have access to it. Axefaire / Wrath / Counter are all good picks for the last slot (Axes are generally better than Swords). Swordfaire and breaker skills are reasonable choices too.

As a Sorc, you probably want to pass wrath and run Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Vantage, Wrath, and Vengeance. Galeforce isn't really needed on a Sorc, but if you're using a female Sorc you might as well add the extra positioning. Tomefaire can replace Galeforce if you want more damage and don't need the mobility.
---
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption,that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...
#7President_MarthPosted 4/18/2013 5:15:42 PM
Make Avatar blonde.
---
Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! ~AngryPidgeon
#8President_MarthPosted 4/18/2013 5:27:02 PM
Also, if you want strong combos, and your marrying Donnel to Nowi, Nah is better then the other No-Galeforce girls, so if you marry Donnel to Nah cause you want Galeforce you're better off marrying Tharja or Sully instead of Cordelia, with Gaius marrying the other one.
---
Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! ~AngryPidgeon
#9ivanhellsingPosted 4/18/2013 5:29:07 PM
President_Marth posted...
Make Avatar blonde.

---
White FC: 4428-0185-7278
Black 2 FC : 0992-0835-6808
#10soma2035Posted 4/18/2013 5:44:43 PM
President_Marth posted...
Also, if you want strong combos, and your marrying Donnel to Nowi, Nah is better then the other No-Galeforce girls, so if you marry Donnel to Nah cause you want Galeforce you're better off marrying Tharja or Sully instead of Cordelia, with Gaius marrying the other one.

Noire > Nah, easily. The only thing that makes Nah special is Manakete. Her stats are pretty mediocre, especially with -2 speed thrown into the mix. Manakete is awesome, but doesn't really take full advantage of Avatar's skill availability. Also, Sorcerers with the right skills are sturdier than Manaketes.
---
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption,that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...