Best of their Archetype Day 13-2 Camus

#31silver123456789Posted 4/19/2013 11:47:27 AM
im surprised. got confused since he gets mentioned every time wyverns or begnion riders show up. he gets mentioned a lot from chp 10-23 though so i still consider him a key character.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#32Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/19/2013 11:56:52 AM
Fwahm posted...
silver123456789 posted...
Fwahm posted...
silver123456789 posted...
Fwahm posted...
Shiharam was in a single chapter...

no.

Yes, he was. Jill mentioned him a couple times as "my father", and the Jill/Haar supports had a reference or two to him, but Shiharam himself was introduced in chapter 20, then died in chapter 20, with about two references afterwards (like Jill's battle conversation with Ashnard, and Haar's recruitment dialogue).

wtf no. he made appearances before chapter 20. i just played this game. so chill

Literally, his first line is in chapter 20 before the base segment. Go look at the game script on this very website.

He is probably confusing Haar and Shiharam, as Haar really has a few appearances before chap 20.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#33zrh5033Posted 4/19/2013 12:08:49 PM
heavylobsterguy posted...
I go with Lloyd because he's a pretty cool guy and he has a great design. It's also touching to see how much he cares about his brother. I liked him so much that I hacked FE7 to make him playable. A shame his boss fights aren't very hard. Only his morph is tough, but that doesn't really count.

This x100 even to the point if hacking him in
---
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas! <(^_^<)(>^_^)>
Official Yarne of the FE: Awakening Board! Bunny monster!!!
#34ONinetailsPosted 4/19/2013 12:55:20 PM
La_Sylphide posted...
Huh, but wasn't Mustafa in the exact same boat as Shiharam and his men? I suppose Mustafa didn't go so far as to destroy a village, but the point is that it wasn't so much blind loyalty that drove Shiharam as wanting to end the battle quickly and protect his men and their families who were at the mercy of the person that obviously hated them.

Soldier: Captain Haar! Do you support this action? This is inhumane! Lives will be ruined! Daein citizens will die! Even if we claim that it's necessary in order to achieve victory... This is too much!
Haar: This is Daein's way. Are you ready to disobey the king and be put to the death for your troubles?
Soldier: I would rather die than kill innocent Daein civilians.
Haar: If you're executed as a traitor to the throne, your parents and siblings will also pay. Are you still prepared?
Soldier: ...
Haar: Now do you understand what I'm trying to tell you? Go. Fight bravely.

Yeah, Mustafa kind of reminded me of that random soldier. That soldier needed a hug, especially if he's the same random soldier who showed up with the survivors at the end of the chapter... "Ah gods, eighteen long years. ;_; What does any of it mean now?"
#35MetaFalconPunchPosted 4/19/2013 1:29:17 PM
Shiharam. He made that chapter a tear-fest for me ;_;
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#36La_SylphidePosted 4/19/2013 1:33:16 PM
ONinetails posted...
La_Sylphide posted...
Huh, but wasn't Mustafa in the exact same boat as Shiharam and his men? I suppose Mustafa didn't go so far as to destroy a village, but the point is that it wasn't so much blind loyalty that drove Shiharam as wanting to end the battle quickly and protect his men and their families who were at the mercy of the person that obviously hated them.

Soldier: Captain Haar! Do you support this action? This is inhumane! Lives will be ruined! Daein citizens will die! Even if we claim that it's necessary in order to achieve victory... This is too much!
Haar: This is Daein's way. Are you ready to disobey the king and be put to the death for your troubles?
Soldier: I would rather die than kill innocent Daein civilians.
Haar: If you're executed as a traitor to the throne, your parents and siblings will also pay. Are you still prepared?
Soldier: ...
Haar: Now do you understand what I'm trying to tell you? Go. Fight bravely.

Yeah, Mustafa kind of reminded me of that random soldier. That soldier needed a hug, especially if he's the same random soldier who showed up with the survivors at the end of the chapter... "Ah gods, eighteen long years. ;_; What does any of it mean now?"

Indeed. Generic Soldier #567 was an excellent Camus. : P
#37SiegedEaglePosted 4/19/2013 1:50:43 PM(edited)
See my signature if you want an idea of who I voted for.
---
In the name of the Fang, I sentence you to death.
Official husband of Severa ||| Brady's Bizarre Adventure: http://i.imgur.com/6lYXGNn.png
#38SlashReturnsPosted 4/19/2013 1:53:53 PM
Lloyd. not attacking Nino and LEAVING the throne?

Yea, he wins.
---
I am Inigo. Ladies, smile you are all beautiful!/Official Husbando of Nah<3
http://botc.forumotion.com/forum
#39MetaFalconPunchPosted 4/19/2013 1:58:45 PM
SlashReturns posted...
Lloyd. not attacking Nino and LEAVING the throne?

Yea, he wins.

Wait, really? You don't even need to kill him then?
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#40Ari917(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 2:55:50 PM
Slightly close, lets see what happens in the last hour.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board