Any idea on if the DLC is gonna be up for launch?

#1poo111111111111Posted 4/19/2013 12:00:00 AM
Have had the game since Wednesday and was expecting the DLC to come out for the launch but it seems not. Anyone got any clues as to when we might see it?
#2Canas_RenvallPosted 4/19/2013 12:05:22 AM
Get past Chapter 4, the Outrealm Gate has all the DLC released thus far. For free Spotpass DLC, after Chapter 4 if you go into your menu you'll see a Wireless option. Choose that.
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#3zeloswilder_fanPosted 4/19/2013 12:07:36 AM
Pretty sure he's referring to the European release.
---
XBL: heaven eater; Wii U: AntinomyTG
"Pessimism is just an ugly word for pattern recognition." -Anonymous
#4Huff n puff 20Posted 4/19/2013 12:08:46 AM
Assuming Thursday is Update day for you Europeans, if the DLC and spotpass ain't up now, wait till next Thursday.
Else make sure you can get to what you need to (I.E. Past Ch4 for DLC, Past Ch3 for Spotpass)

If the eshop updates on a different day in Europe, well, then I have no clue.
---
http://i.imgur.com/hbgVYTg.png
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#5superhatPosted 4/19/2013 11:31:28 AM
The DLC is there for me now. It has the Champion Pack (which is 3 DLC maps I think) and then the single free DLC map, Champions 1.
#6NME_EnterprisesPosted 4/19/2013 11:33:56 AM
Looks like Europeans are on a clean, separate schedule from the Americans then.
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 128
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
#7DoktorTeufelPosted 4/19/2013 1:05:11 PM
Why are they even staggering the release of the DLC? Are they still localizing it (which I highly doubt), or is there some reasoning behind it? I'm glad I got Awakening almost a month late so that I didn't have to wait for them to dole out the DLC a bit at a time.

Speaking of DLC, does anyone know if Nintendo's going to release the beach and hot springs ("vacation") DLC in US/EU?
#8doshpashtaPosted 4/19/2013 4:35:25 PM
DoktorTeufel posted...
Why are they even staggering the release of the DLC? Are they still localizing it (which I highly doubt), or is there some reasoning behind it? I'm glad I got Awakening almost a month late so that I didn't have to wait for them to dole out the DLC a bit at a time.

Speaking of DLC, does anyone know if Nintendo's going to release the beach and hot springs ("vacation") DLC in US/EU?

I'm pretty sure the Euro DLC is localized. At the very least, they're changing all American spellings to international ones. (colour = color, etc)
#9pizzaman95Posted 4/19/2013 4:36:33 PM
DoktorTeufel posted...
Why are they even staggering the release of the DLC?

To create hype and to keep people playing.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#10SpikayaPosted 4/19/2013 4:38:55 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the rate of DLC release is a bit faster for you folks across the sea, but if they had just released everything at once I would've been upset. -.-
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.