Bow Knights...

#111998_z(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:08:07 AM
nflchamp posted...
The lowest cap total is Great Knight at 342. Followed by Bow Knight at 344, Berzerker at 348, at Griffon Knight at 349.

Also the difference between Assassin and Bow Knight is +5SPD/SKL for Assassin or +4DEF/+2MOV for Bow Knight.

Finally, the reason why Manakete looks so much better than Taguel; Taguel is at 335 (before stone bonuses) while Manakete is at 350 (before stone bonuses). Taguel is at 368 (after bonuses) while Manakete is at 398 (after bonuses; the highest in the game).

Huh, so GK is actually the lowest? I never knew.

Maybe it's because GK has pretty good spread compared to Bow Knight.
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!
#12DemiseEndPosted 4/19/2013 6:19:19 AM
GK is also Freddy's class if that counts for something

But yeah, their spread wins

Also BK has 3/3 S/S 1 Mov Pair Up bonus no matter how useful it is(which is not much)
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#13qwertyman2002Posted 4/19/2013 6:50:36 AM
Stat caps in general are wonky imo.

RIP Swordmasters :(
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/qwertyman/caterpie.gif
Hey look, it's qwertyman2002, let's read his posts!
#14SorrySleepingPosted 4/19/2013 6:59:42 AM(edited)

They only need their free 30 crit back.

But why are Berserkers so low? Is having a 50base cap of Str too OP for anyone but General to handle?
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#15arvilinoPosted 4/19/2013 7:15:15 AM
qwertyman2002 posted...

Personally I don't see what's wrong with Swordmasters caps, they could be worse and be like Assassins who have a bit more offense but can't take on as many enemies in one turn because of lower Defense and Res.
#16qwertyman2002Posted 4/19/2013 7:31:09 AM(edited)
arvilino posted...
qwertyman2002 posted...

Personally I don't see what's wrong with Swordmasters caps, they could be worse and be like Assassins who have a bit more offense but can't take on as many enemies in one turn because of lower Defense and Res.

Swordmasters and Assassins basically always tied in the Skill/Speed department. As for DEF/RES, Swordmasters usually had more, or at worst tied them.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/qwertyman/caterpie.gif
Hey look, it's qwertyman2002, let's read his posts!
#17nflchampPosted 4/19/2013 8:38:44 AM
SorrySleeping posted...

But why are Berserkers so low? Is having a 50base cap of Str too OP for anyone but General to handle?

50STR/44SPD makes them the best offense in the game hands down and even have good avoid. The trade-off is they suck everywhere else.
#18Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/19/2013 8:49:47 AM
nflchamp posted...
The lowest cap total is Great Knight at 342. Followed by Bow Knight at 344, Berzerker at 348, at Griffon Knight at 349.

Also the difference between Assassin and Bow Knight is +5SPD/SKL for Assassin or +4DEF/+2MOV for Bow Knight.

Finally, the reason why Manakete looks so much better than Taguel; Taguel is at 335 (before stone bonuses) while Manakete is at 350 (before stone bonuses). Taguel is at 368 (after bonuses) while Manakete is at 398 (after bonuses; the highest in the game).

I think Nintendo and IS were pissed that FE4 and 7 were named "Mounted Emblem" and decided to nerf mounted classes as much as possible.

Also, Manaketes have range 1-2.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#191998_z(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:54:15 PM
SorrySleeping posted...

Beserker already has monstrous Str and Spd to compensate with the rankings.

Surely though, Swordmasters are probably made with that stat caps because maybe IS thinks that they're overrated.
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!