My skill set for Frederick

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. My skill set for Frederick
2 years ago#1
I just got him finished, since he takes a bit longer, in terms of leveling up. Here are the 5 skills I've put on him:

- Swordbreaker
- Lancebreaker
- Aegis
- Pavise
- Luna

What do you guys think? Good or bad?
2 years ago#2
What class is he? Aegis and pavise are good for him, but he does a better job taking hits than dodging them in my opinion. I would replace the breakers, but otherwise it looks good.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
2 years ago#3
typhone004 posted...
What class is he?

He's a Great Knight.
2 years ago#4
In that case, the only skills I would use over those breakers would be dlc skills. If you don't have access to the dlc, you made that skillset exactly how I would. If you have the dlc, you should throw on limit break and either dread fighter skill in place of the 2 breakers.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
2 years ago#5
There's only one Dread Fighter in my group, and that's the DLC Alm.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. My skill set for Frederick

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived