Rate the Skill, Paralogue 7: Rightful King and Strength +2

#21NidtendofreakPosted 4/20/2013 9:46:01 AM
tw1g_007 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
yep... i though that more people would nominate things when i had this idea (a skill needed 15 votes!)... oh well, nothing we can do about that now.

Eh. Hopefully people come to their senses when Dual Support+ comes around lol.

Don't worry, it'll stay in A where it belongs.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#22SazukeEXPosted 4/20/2013 9:54:26 AM(edited)
Rightful King - S Rank
Strength +2 - C Rank

No reason Aether should be S Rank, it should be A due to limited availability and it having an absurdly low proc rate without Rightful King and Limit Breaker.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#23guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 12:09:02 PM
^why are you guys talking about Aether/DS+ now...?
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#24uuurrrgghPosted 4/20/2013 12:10:21 PM
A/C

Rightful king is only OP when paired with good proc skills, and it isn't very available.

Strength +2 is... yeah...
---
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#25guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:15:55 PM
just noticed that this should've been paralogue 8
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#26typhone004Posted 4/20/2013 2:39:42 PM
A/D
Rightful king is really good, but not gamebreaking.

Strength +2 has a very small effect and is not obtained by anyone but cherche without reclassing into a class that gives no other decent skills. You would be essentially reclassing into a class just to obtain stength +2, at which point you should have enough strength that this skill becomes useless. I'm amazed anyone, let alone the majority, would give it higher than a D.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#27guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 4:55:43 PM
typhone004 posted...
A/D
Rightful king is really good, but not gamebreaking.

Strength +2 has a very small effect and is not obtained by anyone but cherche without reclassing into a class that gives no other decent skills. You would be essentially reclassing into a class just to obtain stength +2, at which point you should have enough strength that this skill becomes useless. I'm amazed anyone, let alone the majority, would give it higher than a D.

sigh...
---
Confession Time!
#28spyke252Posted 4/20/2013 5:37:16 PM
A/D. This is exactly why I wanted to wait a long while before nominating the +2 skills. Sure Str+2 does *something*, but so do almost all of the D-Tier rank skills.
#29SazukeEXPosted 4/20/2013 5:50:59 PM(edited)
guedesbrawl posted...
^why are you guys talking about Aether/DS+ now...?

Because Aether on its own isn't an S rank. Far too unreliable.

While Rightful King is amazing to have as you're always going to have a proc skill unless you're Virion.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#30nflchampPosted 4/20/2013 5:56:40 PM
RK: A

STR+2: D. +2 in this game sucks. It will be replaced the second I have something better. "Something better" includes most D-rank skills.