Groom class

#1Meganium7Posted 4/19/2013 7:54:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Zop0IaX.png
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://i.imgur.com/gQ9X8ej.jpg
#2clonedstarsPosted 4/19/2013 7:57:55 PM
They really should've made the bride class only for the characters who got married. Made me sad
#3RDS1Posted 4/19/2013 8:05:52 PM(edited)
clonedstars posted...
They really should've made the bride class only for the characters who got married. Made me sad

**** that; so not only do I have to marry someone I don't like to get a child I don't want, I'm not allowed to use my favorite class unless I do?

That's such a lovely picture, though.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#4angelluckPosted 4/19/2013 8:05:10 PM
Omg yes!!! That would be super awesome!! I would love to have a groom class to pair up with my brides!! Hopefully they will make a groom class
#5SnowyyPandaPosted 4/19/2013 8:09:14 PM
If they made a Groom class wouldn't they have to make the female equivalent of the Dread Fighter class? I wonder what that would be.
---
I love pandas.
#6McFastlyPosted 4/19/2013 8:11:13 PM
SnowyyPanda posted...
If they made a Groom class wouldn't they have to make the female equivalent of the Dread Fighter class? I wonder what that would be.

The Bread Fighter class.
But srsly that really makes me want a Groom class.
---
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
The official Henry of all the boards
#7GoldenPower89Posted 4/19/2013 8:13:12 PM
The bride class is already a bit out of place on the battlefield. There's no reason to add another class like that.
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
#8angelluckPosted 4/19/2013 8:13:51 PM
McFastly posted...
SnowyyPanda posted...

The Bread Fighter class.

Haha bread fighter class, I can just imagine oliva as that :P maybe it could be called the Dreaded witch? For the female version
#9RDS1Posted 4/19/2013 9:40:34 PM
angelluck posted...
McFastly posted...
SnowyyPanda posted...

The Bread Fighter class.

Haha bread fighter class, I can just imagine oliva as that :P maybe it could be called the Dreaded witch? For the female version

I'd rather have Bread Fighter, honestly.

GoldenPower89 posted...
The bride class is already a bit out of place on the battlefield. There's no reason to add another class like that.

Brides don't fit, but priests and strippers are right at home?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#10GoldenPower89Posted 4/19/2013 9:43:33 PM
Priests are pretty common in fantasy games, and strippers are rarely a bad thing.
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard