Groom class

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/Zop0IaX.png
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://i.imgur.com/gQ9X8ej.jpg
3 years ago#2
They really should've made the bride class only for the characters who got married. Made me sad
3 years ago#3
clonedstars posted...
They really should've made the bride class only for the characters who got married. Made me sad

**** that; so not only do I have to marry someone I don't like to get a child I don't want, I'm not allowed to use my favorite class unless I do?

That's such a lovely picture, though.
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
3 years ago#4
Omg yes!!! That would be super awesome!! I would love to have a groom class to pair up with my brides!! Hopefully they will make a groom class
3 years ago#5
If they made a Groom class wouldn't they have to make the female equivalent of the Dread Fighter class? I wonder what that would be.
I love pandas.
3 years ago#6
SnowyyPanda posted...
If they made a Groom class wouldn't they have to make the female equivalent of the Dread Fighter class? I wonder what that would be.

The Bread Fighter class.
But srsly that really makes me want a Groom class.
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
The official Henry of all the boards
3 years ago#7
The bride class is already a bit out of place on the battlefield. There's no reason to add another class like that.
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
3 years ago#8
McFastly posted...
SnowyyPanda posted...

The Bread Fighter class.

Haha bread fighter class, I can just imagine oliva as that :P maybe it could be called the Dreaded witch? For the female version
3 years ago#9
angelluck posted...
McFastly posted...
SnowyyPanda posted...

The Bread Fighter class.

Haha bread fighter class, I can just imagine oliva as that :P maybe it could be called the Dreaded witch? For the female version

I'd rather have Bread Fighter, honestly.

GoldenPower89 posted...
The bride class is already a bit out of place on the battlefield. There's no reason to add another class like that.

Brides don't fit, but priests and strippers are right at home?
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
3 years ago#10
Priests are pretty common in fantasy games, and strippers are rarely a bad thing.
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived