Tharja Marriage?

#1DofuraPosted 4/19/2013 10:07:37 PM
I've heard she usually goes to Gaius but since I'm planning on Noire becoming my dedicated Nos tank she'll probably need the pegasus knight line the least this round.

Would Ricken be a decent father for her if I switched Gaius to Sully for galeforce'd assassin Kjelly?

If I remember correctly Noire would at least be able to get both Pavise and Aegis and have a good magic mod @_@
#2Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/19/2013 10:11:59 PM
Well, for flat out taking punishment and living, yeah, Ricken is ideal. However, she doesn't get Vantage or armsthrift with Ricken as her father, which limits Aversa's Night usage.

Of course, the only one besides MU that offers both vantage AND armsthrift is Gregor, and he's needed elsewhere (Laruent, Gerome and Yarne want him to be their dad).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#3SazukeEXPosted 4/19/2013 10:28:52 PM
That was before people figured out that Donnel is a far better father for Noire than Gaius by far and that Gaius is a far better father for Nah than Kellam.

Tharja should be marrying MU or Donnel if you want to get the most out of Noire.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#4MereMarePosted 4/19/2013 10:51:05 PM
Personality and background-wise, Henry.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#5pizzaman95Posted 4/19/2013 10:52:12 PM
MereMare posted...
Personality and background-wise, Henry.

I still love the dialogue you get if you have her Paired Up with Henry and stop on a shiny spot.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#6ImDaHiTmAnPosted 4/19/2013 11:06:37 PM
Dofura posted...
I've heard she usually goes to Gaius but since I'm planning on Noire becoming my dedicated Nos tank she'll probably need the pegasus knight line the least this round.

Would Ricken be a decent father for her if I switched Gaius to Sully for galeforce'd assassin Kjelly?

If I remember correctly Noire would at least be able to get both Pavise and Aegis and have a good magic mod @_@

Depending how you look at it, Ricken would be an okay father since he would give an even higher magic cap for Noire but when you look at Gaius...he gives Noire the pegaeus knight classes along with a nice speed cap. Sadly Im going to have to agree with Sasuke on this one because Gaius would be best left with Nowi even though Kellam would provide Nah an excellent Defense stat cap. Donnel also works too in this ordeal because he will be passing down either armsthrift or appitiude which increases chances of RNG. Donnel also gives Noire access to pegaeus knight classes too but to be honest with you, he is best left with Sully because Kjelle needs her daddy. Finally we have the MaleMU...This one should be easy to explain but depending on your asset/flaw, Noire will be godlike in those certain stat caps plus she will have access to every single class except for male only classes. If you want something that good with romance either pick Henry, MaleMU or Libra because they are really touching besides the MaleMu since there is a lot of humor in those conversations.
#7MforzPosted 4/19/2013 11:44:12 PM
SazukeEX posted...
That was before people figured out that Donnel is a far better father for Noire than Gaius by far and that Gaius is a far better father for Nah than Kellam.

Tharja should be marrying MU or Donnel if you want to get the most out of Noire.

What's the standard set for Donnel!Noire?
---
AshuNerA isn't my name,NAgA neither. I'm in AkaNeiA and everywhere,helping you in your quest like I helped ANri. Be it rAdiANt dAwN or AwAkeNiNg, I am there.