So, about Chrom's marriage

#11KantonosoPosted 4/20/2013 2:11:35 AM
pizzaman95 posted...
Lock_Picker posted...
I only pair Chrom up with Sumia, because it's shown in the opening so that's the one he's meant to end up with

The Avatar's also male there, does that mean the Avatar's meant to be male?

Cloaks can be baggy enough to leave it ambiguous.

However, the avatar being a MAGE is definitely canon. Always makes me facepalm when I happen to get to a certain scene as a Hero or General or something, cast Thoron in a cutscene, and then not have tome access after.

*sadface*
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#12jeffhengPosted 4/20/2013 2:48:33 AM
noone likes rfk brady?
---
Until the sky turns green, the grass is several shades of blue.
#13Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/20/2013 2:51:59 AM
jeffheng posted...
noone likes rfk brady?

Chrom!Brady has crap for class options. The only skills he gets that use Rightful King is Luna and Aegis. Also, Brady gets Caviler from Maribelle to begin with, so the only class Chrom passes down is LOLarcher.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#14GoldenPower89Posted 4/20/2013 2:53:10 AM
jeffheng posted...
noone likes rfk brady?

Most people will say that Maribelle is his worst marriage choice. I agree.
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
#15jeffhengPosted 4/20/2013 3:01:38 AM
lol! poor poor brady
---
#16DemiseEndPosted 4/20/2013 3:03:39 AM
Maribelle Lucina is perhaps the most absurdly powerful Lucina when it comes to offense, but it falls off in other areas, and Brady is rather bad with Chrom as daddy because lolArcher
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#17jeffhengPosted 4/20/2013 3:10:41 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Maribelle Lucina is perhaps the most absurdly powerful Lucina when it comes to offense, but it falls off in other areas, and Brady is rather bad with Chrom as daddy because lolArcher

huh? what about lucina?
---
#18Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/20/2013 3:14:02 AM
jeffheng posted...
DemiseEnd posted...

huh? what about lucina?

He's probably referring to the MAG mod Maribelle gives Lucina (Which is +3). Still though, Lucina will be forced to be either a Sage or Dark Knight since her STR takes a hit (-1) and her DEF takes a huge hit (-3).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#19DemiseEndPosted 4/20/2013 4:05:05 AM
Lets do a slight review here, not because im pretty sure I will win the argument but for the sake of science

Statistically, Olivia!Lucina has the Highest STR, while Maribelle!Lucina has the Highest MAG(technically Maiden is also the highest but freaking cmon)

Parallel Falchion is garb in the end and I wonder why I should give a damn about this thing. Also Fortify exist so thats that.

If you want to question this, I should remind you that while finding Horseslayer, Hammer, and Dragonslayer is about as hard as finding Chimecho in Hoenn, finding a non Grima and Wyvern enemies(the former which you have Chrom, the latter which you can easilly kill with any random weapon) that is weak to Falchion is about as hard as finding Shiny Ditto in Sinnoh

Lets look at the stats

For starter, for a unit to be considered "competent" in frontline, they need 43 Spd. 45 and MAYYYYYBBEEEEE 46 Spd is the bar for the unit to be consideried ****ing amazing, while over that speed is the bar for Speed: Useless.

Maribelle Lucina

Valkyrie

HP 80
STR 29
MAG 45
SKL 41
SPD 45
LCK 50
DEF 27
RES 47

Set:

For convenience

LB
Tomefaire
Galeforce
Aether
RFK

ATK : 45 + 9(Forged CG) + 5 + 2(WRB) = 61 x 4 = 243. 315 is max pot. damage
45 + 16(Valf) + 5 + 5(Valf) + 2(WRB) = 73 x 2 = 146
Aether: 35% Proc

Summary

Maribelle Lucina is indeed the worst Lucina(for starter, if you want to do this kind of thing, Sumia Lucina can do the same, with wings and an option to do Tank Lucina, not to mention being able to go Sage and get away with it) however, it did not exactly kill Lucina. The same can't be said for Brady who gets killed by the terrible and sad fact that Archer is, indeed the worst class tree in the entire game.

As for her offense, the difference beetwen Brave Sword and Cellica Gale is a grand total of 8 ATK, with the latter being capable of Ranged Attacks. Cellica has quite a lot of boss where it does higher damage(in fact, the boss with the biggest Res > Def difference is weak to it)

And all this before giving Lucina a Berserker Pair up, although the amount of gen 2 Berserker is pretty limited as it is

It doesn't matter. Just make Sumia Lucina if you want Magical Lucina.

PS Maybe someone can find a supporting Lucina with DS+ build but yeah.....
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#20GoldenPower89Posted 4/20/2013 4:13:32 AM
27 Def is her max for valkyrie? That's... bad.
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard