Fire Emblem Needs Rare Candies

#41finaleusPosted 4/22/2013 1:57:03 AM
DoktorTeufel posted...
Victor_Viper posted...
Fixed your post.

Guess someone doesn't realize that Bonus Box teams start to give 1 XP per kill with Paragon pretty quickly.

They give a lowest amount of 16
#42DoktorTeufelPosted 4/22/2013 2:11:44 AM(edited)
finaleus posted...
They give a lowest amount of 16

No, that's absolutely wrong. The previous poster is correct—in Lunatic, certainly, all Bonus Box teams very quickly begin to give 1 XP.

My overall point is that the game is designed to "strongly encourage" purchase of the DLC. It's not just extra characters and content, like in Disagea 4 for example, but in F:E awakening it actually becomes very difficult to grind money and XP on higher difficulties, nor is there an endgame outside of it.

Lunatic mode, level 20 promoted SpotPass enemies give 1 xp... level 15 non-promoted DLC enemies give 16. No, that's not intentional at all, not even a little bit. Except it is intentional.
#43DemiseEndPosted 4/22/2013 2:40:37 AM
Box exist.

Its EXTREMELY easy to grind in Lunatic if you know your stuff
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#44beautheschmoPosted 4/22/2013 3:33:52 AM
I don't see a problem with a Rare Candy type item, and I don't see why everyone does. It's basically just a stat boost item, and since everybody's argument seems to be "You can just grind anyways, so what's the point?", why not remove stat boost items too? It would fall under the same niche as any of the stat boosters, something to give to a unit that's not maxed out to help them catch up a little bit.

Besides, just because you can grind in Awakening, that doesn't necessarily mean you will be able to grind in FE14, whatever they decide to call it, so it's not a bad idea, for a different game.
---
Koitsu wa mirai wo takusu eigo no tsurugi da! ZANKUU TENSHOUKEN!!!!
#45ReddShope(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 9:58:00 AM
DoktorTeufel posted...
Victor_Viper posted...
Fixed your post.

Guess someone doesn't realize that Bonus Box teams start to give 1 XP per kill with Paragon pretty quickly.

That's what I'm saying. Just because someone is satisfied to stop grinding before that point doesn't make it wrong for someone else to keep grinding.
---
Procrastinating is like a speed run in real life -ReddShope
http://backloggery.com/reddshope
#46MarkofWisdomPosted 4/22/2013 12:56:58 PM
I personally would love a rare candy like item. I just hope there would be some reliable way to farm them even if it is from a hard map so you can catch your weaker characters up
#47almostexactlyPosted 4/22/2013 1:08:56 PM
ReddShope posted...
thealmightydib posted...
Fire Emblem Awakening needs Bonus Experience

fix'd

Haha. Same general concept. The only reason I say rare candy is because you could make like 5 of them the reward for In The Strongest One's Name.

I love Bonus EXP! Or rather, I like earning it. It gives me an incentive not to turtle and it provides different map objectives to accomplish (from it's incarnations in PoR and RD anyway), which would go a ways in making Awakening's rout maps less uniform.
#48Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/22/2013 1:11:48 PM
BEXP > RCs.

Also, in other FEs, where level is actually limited, that would be good. On Awakening, pathetic, leveling up is easy and simple as we already have Paragon and LB3 for grinding. That gives tons of levels if Solo.

And how would we farm that? Event tile item is unreliable. Available to sell would be easily abusable. Complete a DLC to get one < LB3. Complete a 5 star DLC to get a bunch < LB3.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!