comprehensive list

#1SpiderbladeXPosted 4/21/2013 7:29:30 PM
Hey so i've playing this game alot and i love all the characters, but are there any that are just SUPER OP late game? ive been looking around and every list i've seen just says "kids are OP if you married the right people" is there a comprehensive list of each characters stats and whether they are worth the time investment of leveling them up?
#2Czar_YoshiPosted 4/21/2013 7:37:13 PM
Nosferatu. There's your list.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#3KyuutoryuuPosted 4/21/2013 7:45:15 PM
SpiderbladeX posted...
Hey so i've playing this game alot and i love all the characters, but are there any that are just SUPER OP late game? ive been looking around and every list i've seen just says "kids are OP if you married the right people" is there a comprehensive list of each characters stats and whether they are worth the time investment of leveling them up?

Lucina is OP, definately. Female Avatar is super OP, male Avatar a little less.
Frederick is OP is the beginning, and gets bad fast.
Lissa sucks in the beginning, but is OP mid-late game.
#4SorrySleepingPosted 4/21/2013 7:46:52 PM
Anyone with Gregor has a father really sticks out as good.

Lucina is basically a better Chrom.
MU/Avatar and His/Her children will be your best units.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#5LurkerkillerPosted 4/21/2013 7:47:37 PM
3rd Morgan is the only super OP unit late game.
Morgan and Morgan's sibling is very OP late game.
The other children such as Inigo and Severa are OP and can be stronger with the correct parents.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#6MunchkinatorPosted 4/21/2013 7:48:00 PM
Well a LOT is going to vary based on who you marry to whom - for example, ChromxMaribelle is terrible due to dissonance in stat bonuses, while ChromxOlivia results in an amazing Inigo.

Generally speaking though, Gregor and Cordelia will always be fantastic units due to Armsthrift, with Cordelia even better due to Galeforce and Sorcerer access as well. Severa and Inigo will generally always turn out well due to class options from parents (and armsthrift!) while Brady and Owain are both perfectly usable but take a little more thought to optimize. Some characters - Severa comes to mind - are equally fantastic as either magical OR physical, while others (ex. Laurent) really only have one path, but one at which they can be good-to-great at.

If you want to research things on your own, this site has a list of everything from individual stat modifiers to lists of what each child will have stats/classwise based on optional parents, as well as... basically everything else. http://serenesforest.net/fe13/index.html
---
Another day, another unsuccessful genetic abomination!