What is it with Chrom...

#1-bled_out-colorPosted 4/21/2013 8:09:38 PM
....and making Pegasus knight panties drop? O.o
#2GoldenPower89Posted 4/21/2013 8:12:58 PM
Chrom got swag.
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
#3SamuraiLloydPosted 4/21/2013 8:15:17 PM
Hail to the king, baby.
---
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage
#4PuruglyPosted 4/21/2013 8:15:26 PM
one night, before chrom went to the barracks, he forgot to put away the falchion

AND HE WOKE UP COVERED IN GALEFORCE
---
Enough.
#5MarkofWisdomPosted 4/21/2013 11:20:10 PM
Purugly posted...
one night, before chrom went to the barracks, he forgot to put away the falchion

AND HE WOKE UP COVERED IN GALEFORCE

That made me laugh more than it should have.
#6-bled_out-color(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 2:53:56 AM
Omg. This thread is quickly turning into the best thing ever.

Seriously tho the only Pegasus knight in this game whose body isn't ready for some royal blue thunder is Phila, and I'm pretty sure her and Emmeryn were making babies.

I'm still mad I couldn't marry Chrom to Cordelia -.-. She had a crush on him too and I don't like Sumia. At least not enough to marry her to Chrom. Like woah there Mary Sue! Amirite? Actually Chrome has crap marriages all around, Maribelle sucks statistically as a mom for Lucy, Sully is definitely a lesbian (who seems to have at least a slight case if erm....envy issues), Sumia is canon and canon is crap (fight the power man), and Olivia doesn't make much sense since they only just met. Though there's a 2 year timeskip and it doesn't say when he gets married so it could make sense I guess, but you still miss out on the Supports and have to view them in the support viewers post game. I went with Olivia though, for Galeforce and a male heir for rightful king.

Anyone else want male Pegasus knights? I want me some bronies! Dammit Nintendo. First you deny me my gay marriage and then my bronies?!?!? Do you have no sense of slash!?