Olivia, Sumia, Sully marriage triangle

#1AaaaayahPosted 4/22/2013 3:18:50 AM
I'm pairing off all my units for the paralogues and I noticed two ways I could marry Olivia, Sumia, and Sully

Basically, I can go SullyXGaius, OliviaXVirion, and SumiaXFrederick
OR I can go SullyXVirion, OliviaXFrederick, and SumiaXGaius

I know it's recommended that Gaius goes to Sully cause Galeforce, etc, but that argument aside, which three pairings would be optimal?
#2PerplexasPosted 4/22/2013 3:26:51 AM
I think you're a tad bit confused, I don't recall ever hearing Sully x Gaius being optimal, if I remember correctly the best father for Kjelle is Donnel, then again I haven't been on these forums in a while, so I could be outdated.

Olivia x Virion is a very good choice if Chrom is already married, or you just don't want Olivia x Chrom. I use it personally over Chrom x Olivia and I am very content with the Inigo I have.

If those are the only six people you have left, then I do recommend just doing the former.
#3DemiseEndPosted 4/22/2013 3:29:11 AM
Ussual Reccomendation

Chrom!Olivia

Lucina has the best Physical Potential with this. I...... beg to differ which i will explain later

Virion!Olivia

Virion is a rather garbo daddy..... Except for Inigo!

Henry!Sumia

Magical Cynthia

MU!Sumia

Everyone is good with MU daddy, however Sumia gets extra point for surprisingly nice mids and ironically her so-so skillsets

Donnel!Sully

Galeforce, Sol, Armthrift. Troubadour did not do much, really

Vaike!Sully

Infinitely better mods than Donnel, missing only Galeforce.

Personal Reccomendation:

Vaike goes to Sully
Sumia goes with Chrom
Olivia goes with Virion

Vaike Sully gives everything she needs as a General. If you want Galeforce on Kjelle, its fine. Sully can also become a pretty nice Hero. Also you can try to pass Axefaire for some lulzy stuff

Sumia Lucina makes a "just enough" speed for Palladin Lucina, giving pretty much the same offensive power as Assassin and Great Lord Olivia Lucina. However, Sumia also gives option to make Tank Lucina AND Magical Lucina.
Sumia Lucina is pretty underatted, but Olivia is considered the best for a good reason.

Inigo is basically the same as Chrom version, minus Rightful king and Luna. In return, Inigo gained Sage Inigo as an option for maximization
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#4DemiseEndPosted 4/22/2013 3:30:52 AM
From the six people, Virion is only exceptional with Olivia, so the first version is better.....

Virion and Sully is pretty fine tho.....
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#5Aaaaayah(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 3:49:31 AM
Yeah, the reason I only listed those three men is because they're the only ones available. The rest are already married or will be soon (except Kellam... I plan on leaving him foreveralone).

Thanks for the help, guys!