Help with last marriages pairings

#1AdhrastPosted 4/22/2013 11:59:55 AM
Hey there guys!

I wanted to ask your help for the remaining pairings. I'm right after chapter 13, just got Lucina.

So far my pairings are:
Chrom X Olivia
Vaike X Cherche
Lon'qu X Cordelia
Gregor X Panne
Libra X Tharja
Gaius X Sumia
Donnel X Nowi
Stahl X Lissa
Callum X Sully
Ricken X Miriel

I still don't know who male avatar should marry, Lucina perhaps?
And what about Anna, Maribelle, Henry, Frederick, Virion?

Thanks in advance :D
#2Wandering4EonsPosted 4/22/2013 12:06:29 PM(edited)
Well if you marry Maribelle yourself you get two awesome kids as opposed to one awesome kid. Though with any child character, that kid will be better than any of the two with maribelle, but having multiple kids > one super kid. It depends on your asset/flaw, but if you don't marry Maribelle yourself, pair her with Henry. As for otherwise, pick a female child character. Given all your other pairings, almost all the daughters will be pretty powerful.
#3burgerkongPosted 4/22/2013 12:13:15 PM
Adhrast posted...
Hey there guys!

I wanted to ask your help for the remaining pairings. I'm right after chapter 13, just got Lucina.

So far my pairings are:
Chrom X Olivia
Cherche X Vaike
Cordelia X Lon'qu
Panne X Gregor
Tharja X Libra
Sumia X Gaius
Nowi X Donnel
Lissa X Stahl
Sully X Kellam
Miriel X Ricken

I still don't know who male avatar should marry, Lucina perhaps?
And what about Anna, Maribelle, Henry, Frederick, Virion?

Thanks in advance :D

Do you want your MU to have two children, or 1 uber Morgan?
Marry Maribelle if you want to magical Morgans (Brady will inherit all male class options and modifiers, essentially making him a 2nd Morgan), marry 2nd gen if you want a super-powerful Morgan. Lucina, Severa, and Cynthia stand out as good mother candidates for 2nd gen.

Anna doesn't have children of her own, and the rest of the guys are surplus and will remain bachelors.
#4ElSilverWindPosted 4/22/2013 12:20:52 PM
Why pair Tharja with Libra? Noire already has access to Sorceror, so I assume it's for mage and tomefaire access. In that case, why not just pair her with Ricken for better magic modifiers or Gauis/Donnel/MU for galeforce access.

Also Laurent will be a beastly Sorceror/support Sage even without Ricken as a father so I reccomend giving him Stahl as a father for more skill variety. (Vantage comes to mind). Although I hear he makes the best use of Gregor (besides maybe Owain).
---
Official Miriel of the Fire Emblem Awakening Boards.