If people werent so dead set on ike and soren being together...

#1imthestuntmanPosted 4/22/2013 3:38:43 PM
Would there even be a debate as to whether or not Priam is a direct descendant of ike... I mean seriously? In almost any other case someone saying their ancestor was an important figure we would just assume that they were directly descendent from that individual. Is it just me, or does it seem like this is just something people are saying to try and make their opinion a reality?
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#2supershyguy65Posted 4/22/2013 3:39:09 PM
Better question.

Would Priam exist?
#3MetaFalconPunchPosted 4/22/2013 3:39:56 PM
If people weren't so dead set on Ike and Soren, I bet Priam wouldn't even exist.

I feel as if his EXISTENCE is made to sink the ship.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#4imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 3:40:08 PM
supershyguy65 posted...
Better question.

Would Priam exist?

probably not, all the other characters make sense to exist in the world of awakening, though most should be dead...
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#5pizzaman95Posted 4/22/2013 3:44:44 PM(edited)
A lot of people are talking about Priam as of late.

Is it because his map is being released next Thursday?
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#6finaleusPosted 4/22/2013 3:45:16 PM
His existence can sink whatever ship it wants because he's sexy so I can forgive him.
#7Word_of_PainPosted 4/22/2013 3:57:47 PM
Do you think Ike is a virgin by the time we're first introduced to him? Surely he's had sex before at sometime, if not before we meet him, then at some point throughout or between the two games. Regardless of Ike's sexuality, you don't really get to choose who you fall in love with. Maybe Ike and Soren do end up together, but that doesn't mean that Ike was always attracted to guys, or didn't have sex prior to falling in love with Soren
---
"By the mighty axe of Hector, I swear it shall be so!"
#8VirusLordPosted 4/22/2013 4:00:11 PM
The whole debate is silly, really. It's not like Priam's relationship to Ike actually has any effect on any of Ike's possible pairing. Behold, truth!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/65982322

...Hm. At present, I believe that I'm counting at least two topics claiming how dumb it is that people support IkexSoren in the face of Priam, and exactly zero topics actually saying the reverse. So, which side seems to be most sensitive to this issue...?
---
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW
#9pizzaman95Posted 4/22/2013 4:06:35 PM
Word_of_Pain posted...
Do you think Ike is a virgin by the time we're first introduced to him? Surely he's had sex before at sometime, if not before we meet him, then at some point throughout or between the two games.

The hell gives you the impression that Ike's had sex?
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#10nflchampPosted 4/22/2013 4:34:29 PM
imthestuntman posted...
In almost any other case someone saying their ancestor was an important figure we would just assume that they were directly descendent from that individual.

And yet Marth is the descendent of Anri and isn't his direct descendent. Precedence is a powerful thing.