Wellspring of truth (Parlogue 22) help

#1talesofzeldaPosted 4/22/2013 6:56:57 PM
So how do I recruit Aversa? Do I talk to her enemy unit or ally unit? Who do I talk to her with? And also, any tips on beating the chapter? If I bring weak people Aversa kills me, strong people the mirages kill my weaker units.
---
The Wii U is awesome. Been playing Fire Emblem Awakening, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and NSMBU.
Eagerly anticipating SSB4, WWHD, and FExSMT
#2slickvic1990Posted 4/22/2013 7:01:11 PM(edited)
just make sure Aversa survives (the green one).

Idk if this would work (haven't tried it myself), but I'd try bringing two super powered units, and fill out the rest with crappy characters. then you just pair up the two super powered units to take our their clones and Aversa while keeping the rest out of harms way, and the rest should be easy picking. Give it a shot. if it doesn't work, just back out and try again.

Either way, abuse Pair-up. since the enemy can't use it, you have the advantage, no matter if the stats are the same.
---
My GOTY 2013 (so far): Bioshock Infinite.
Previous holders: Fire Emblem Awakening
#3EnfusionistPosted 4/22/2013 7:01:49 PM
You can bring weak and strong, then leave the weak units in the back.

Then pair up and kill the strong/weak opponents, and make sure to take out Aversa before she does too much harm. Probably better if you didn't have flyers on your team so the opponent doesn't move too far.
#4nick_mp_46Posted 4/22/2013 7:04:52 PM
You recruit Aversa if she lives to the end of the chapter.

As for beating the chapter, I brought a single very powerful character and the rest weaklings.

You just have to make sure your "power" unit can go toe to toe with his copy, and then clean up the rest. And make sure Enemy!Aversa doesn't kill the allied one.

And, that's about it.
#5CaptainlunaticPosted 4/22/2013 7:08:12 PM
Another useful tip if you decide to bring a few strong and a bunch of weak characters, you should probably make sure the characters you won't be using don't have their skills equipped as their mirage will also have them if they do, so go ahead and unequip everything skills wise unless you really think they might need it.
---
Tada! I'm a tomato!
#6FwahmPosted 4/22/2013 7:12:19 PM
If you're worried about your strong unit fighting their clone, bring a strong unit with only 1 weapon type, and bring the hit/avoid +50 weapons along (like Superior Edge). Your clone will only have generic B rank weapons, and will have crippled hit rates on you.
#7Shadow Stalker XPosted 4/22/2013 7:29:52 PM
If you have trouble, you can always use the Master Seal strategy. Take in a bunch of unpromoted units that are ready to promote and all holding Master Seals. When the chapter starts, use the Master Seals and clean house.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#8KevinCCPosted 4/22/2013 7:51:14 PM
You could also bring a gaggle of Priests, Clerics, and Troubadours - yes, it's overkill with healing support, but you can always Rescue Aversa out of danger. For greater overkill, have Chrom be an unpromoted class, then promote him on Turn 1 - Lord to Great Lord gives him lances for an advantage over himself.
---
Kissed-by-fire Emblem: You know nothing, Prince Chrom.