Best Skill Set for Cordelia and Best of 1st Gen?

#1Dragonboy86Posted 4/22/2013 9:33:19 PM
Trying to optimize for when TSON comes out. I just wanted to know who are the best first gen people to use in TSON.

Also, I keep hearing debates about Cordelia's best classes. Some people say keep her as a DF as the final class with Iote or go for a Hero Build so you don't waste a skill on Iote. Also, a friend recommended Falcon Knight out of nowhere so I was wondering if that works. This will be her final skilset, though I'm wondering if I can do better.

Sol
Galeforce
Armsthrift
Iote/Tomebreaker (Gonna be a pain to go through Sorcerer if I choose Hero).
Limit Breaker

Also, who are the best of the 1st Gen? All I know is that these guys are good enough for TSON:

FeMU (Obviously)
Chrom (Support Whore)
Nowi (Amazing Tanking abilities like her daughter).
Olivia (Dancer's are supposedly necessary for TSON)

Is there anyone else that I'm missing from 1st gen that's good enough?

Also, I know that the MU is supposed to be very varied when it comes to roles, but what do people usually play her as in TSON? Her asset is HP and Flaw is Luck and she is a DF right now with the following skills:

Rally Spectrum
Rally Movement
Galeforce
Veteran
Ignis

Yeah it's kind of crap and I already went through two Promoted Classes before I found out about internal leveling. Is there a map with better EXP than EXPonential Gain (I remember hearing another DLC map has better exp gain, but I don't remember which one)?

Thanks in advance.
---
Now Playing: UMVC3, FE: Awakening, SMT: Strange Journey, ACIII.
A vicious member of the Brotherhood that wields the Fists of Fire.
#2DemiseEndPosted 4/22/2013 9:38:35 PM
Cordelia does fine as every one of her class maybe not Sorcerer though. I liked Dark Flier with Sol, Armthrift, Limit, Galeforce and filler skill. Heroes are pretty cool with same skillsets

Some of the good gen 1 are IMO Sumia(Dark Flier Pair up fodder) Frederick(Palladin Fodder), Chrom, Gregor, and MU
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#3MarkofWisdomPosted 4/22/2013 9:48:00 PM
If you have Lost Bloodlines 3(the map that gives paragon) you have 50 enemy units on the field and no other units to waste time with so you can get a strong unit like your MU and just turn off animations and set skip to all and pair up chrom with them and let the enemy suicide on you. Doesn't take long for several runs and even at max internal level you should still get several levels per run-just make sure to bring armsthrift-hopefully with limit break of pair up bonus to get to 50+ so your weapons never break
#4SazukeEXPosted 4/22/2013 9:53:48 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
Cordelia does fine as every one of her class maybe not Sorcerer though. I liked Dark Flier with Sol, Armthrift, Limit, Galeforce and filler skill. Heroes are pretty cool with same skillsets

Some of the good gen 1 are IMO Sumia(Dark Flier Pair up fodder) Frederick(Palladin Fodder), Chrom, Gregor, and MU

She makes a fine Sorcerer.

Just takes quite a bit of grinding, which you're doing at endgame anyway, due to her MAG growth.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#5almostexactlyPosted 4/22/2013 9:57:56 PM
Mmm, I don't know if you want to actually field a Dancer on TSON, even as a gimmick. Most characters will be able to dance for themselves (Galeforce) with more effectiveness.

Similarly, Nowi isn't especially great among gen 1. Her class selection leaves much to be desired. I suppose the better gen 1 folks would be people with access to S-ranked and some A-ranked skills or those who can turn into decent supporters.
#6Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/22/2013 9:58:25 PM
SazukeEX posted...
DemiseEnd posted...

Just takes quite a bit of grinding, which you're doing at endgame anyway, due to her MAG growth.

A "Bit" of grinding? LoL, with that MAG growth, it's more like a "Lot" of grinding.

Or a lot of Spirit Dust (which I have, thanks to my sis' streetpass "merchant caravan" team lol).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#7SazukeEXPosted 4/22/2013 9:59:17 PM
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
SazukeEX posted...
DemiseEnd posted...

A "Bit" of grinding? LoL, with that MAG growth, it's more like a "Lot" of grinding.

Or a lot of Spirit Dust (which I have, thanks to my sis' streetpass "merchant caravan" team lol).

You're capping for Endgame anyway.

Capped out Sorcerer Cordelia is best Cordelia.

Hero is better for Story for her.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#8Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/22/2013 10:02:30 PM
SazukeEX posted...

You're capping for Endgame anyway.

Capped out Sorcerer Cordelia is best Cordelia.

Hero is better for Story for her.

Oh, I know that. I'm just saying it takes forever to get her to max MAG.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#9Dragonboy86(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 10:33:43 PM
Sorcerer Cordelia is best for TSON? I'm actually a little saddened by that. I was hoping I could use her as a DF in TSON because as much as I like magic, I already plan on having Noire and POSSIBLY FeMU as a sorcerer. How many sorcerers do I need for TSON?
---
Now Playing: UMVC3, FE: Awakening, SMT: Strange Journey, ACIII.
A vicious member of the Brotherhood that wields the Fists of Fire.
#101998_zPosted 4/22/2013 10:44:39 PM
Huh, I wonder why people turns Cordy into Dark Flier. Maybe because tomes, but then again, her magic isn't great.

I see her better as a Falcoknight w/Lancefaire but Hero works too.
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!