Best Skill Set for Cordelia and Best of 1st Gen?

#11SazukeEXPosted 4/22/2013 10:49:46 PM
Sorcerer Cordelia is best for TSON, she's one of the few characters that naturally makes a great end game Sorcerer due to her skill set and decent caps.

Hero works too but it isn't the same as the broken Sol+Aversa's Night combo she can opt for or Vengeance+Aversa's Night.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#12Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/22/2013 10:51:14 PM
1998_z posted...
Huh, I wonder why people turns Cordy into Dark Flier. Maybe because tomes, but then again, her magic isn't great.

I see her better as a Falcoknight w/Lancefaire but Hero works too.

Her MAG cap as a DF is 41 (51 with LB), which is about average. Sumia is slightly better at it though, since her MAG cap as a DF is 42 (52 with LB).

Most go DF to have that character as support fodder though. imo, Cordelia is poorly suited for that role, since she doesn't have DG+ and is better suited to a more offensive role, where Sumia has DG+ and Tomeflare, which is great for a support role.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#131998_zPosted 4/22/2013 11:14:21 PM
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
1998_z posted...
Huh, I wonder why people turns Cordy into Dark Flier. Maybe because tomes, but then again, her magic isn't great.

Her MAG cap as a DF is 41 (51 with LB), which is about average. Sumia is slightly better at it though, since her MAG cap as a DF is 42 (52 with LB).

Most go DF to have that character as support fodder though. imo, Cordelia is poorly suited for that role, since she doesn't have DG+ and is better suited to a more offensive role, where Sumia has DG+ and Tomeflare, which is great for a support role.

I think Cordelia's better as a physical attacker. Sumia is better as a Dark Flier.
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!
#14Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/22/2013 11:20:35 PM
1998_z posted...
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
1998_z posted...

I think Cordelia's better as a physical attacker. Sumia is better as a Dark Flier.

I agree. Still, Magic or Physical, it doesn't matter, Cordelia is better suited as an attacker than as pair up fodder, due to having armsthrift and Sol (well, Sol is useless for TSON, but she has Vengance too).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#15DemiseEndPosted 4/22/2013 11:26:09 PM
Cordelia is a surprisingly good combo with Sumia, Sumia as DF, Cordelia as Hero or another DF

Sumia uses DG+, LB, Tomefaire, Galeforce and Luna
Cordelia uses Sol, AT, LB and 2 filler

Sumia will get the first kill, followed by Cordelia getting the second kill. Cordelia stayed for EP thanks to survivability from Sol
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it